What Is Wrong With Me

.

.

.

Natalia's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in the small apartment that I had compelled for myself. I blinked and took a few moments to appreciate the sun beams which shone their way through the blinds. It seemed serene, which was a much needed feeling after yesterday's show. Sighing, I turned to my side and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, there were two missed calls from Niklaus, and one from a number which I did not recognize. There was also a message from this same unknown number. I narrowed my eyes at the text, which immediately gave its owner away, it read:

"It's Rebekah, get to the house now!"

I raised a brow, did she mean their gigantic mansion? Our definition of a house was very different. Groaning, I threw the covers to the side and got up, deciding that it was impossible to ignore the family for much longer. After all, we certainly failed to work out all of our issues yesterday. I got dressed, a simple black on black outfit with a lovely pair of heals, and made my way outside. Just as my foot hit the concrete I realized that my car was still parked at the Mikaelson mansion, seeing as how I sped out of there yesterday in an effort to avoid anyone following me.

"You've got to be kidding me," I muttered.

With no other options, I began walking away from the general population, and as soon as I was far enough and I was sure no one was watching me, I sped all the way to the humble abode of the most disturbed family I had ever met. It took me a mere few minutes to arrive, and when I did I could immediately hear some kind of commotion occurring somewhere in the house. I stepped up and let myself in as I did yesterday, surely they could all hear me but no one made an effort to greet me, rude.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am." I recognized Kol's voice immediately, considering how very distinct it is, and a scowl immediately made its way onto my face.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled."

That's my girl! Although I must admit, this was far too normal which, let's face it, is the opposite of what this family actually is. I followed the voices which led me to a room that looked similar to a study, all the Mikaelsons were there except for Klaus and Esther, and they were seemingly getting...their suits tailored?

I enter the room and all the siblings look up at me. I caught Kol's eye for a second, and contemplated scowling again before deciding against it. Usually I wouldn't mind the attention but getting it from Kol was odd, and distracting.

"Good morning!" Rebekah smiled up at me.

"Morning," Finn said with as little enthusiasm as one could imagine, and a quick glance my way. I'd expect nothing less.

"Finally decided to join us, have you?" Was Kol's gracious greeting, of course it earned him a glare from Elijah before he diverted his attention back to me.

"Natalia, good morning. It is good to see you again, I was worried that you had decided to run off rather than come back," Elijah smiled at me and damn it, I must admit he is the most gracious of his siblings.

"Good morning to you all. Kol, I see how much I've been on your mind considering my impending arrival was all you could think of," I sarcastically smile as he smirk at my response, we maintain eye contact as I walk further into the room but it occurred to me that it had been a few seconds too many and I immediately reverted my attention back to Elijah.

"Well Elijah, I couldn't just leave things as they were, especially now that you all know I exist and I found out that your conniving mother is still alive-", I was cut off by Finn who was seemingly very offended.