The Big Uneasy

Natalia's P.O.V

My eyelids slowly started to flutter taking in all the sunlight that was streaming trough the window. Ew
"Ugh" I groan out trying to draw my body up and am in all honestly slightly startled when the door opens and all the Lucifson family members walk in looking wonderfully cheerful.

"Good morning." Iannia says with a sarcastic smile.

"What's so good about it?" I say in a sleepy and annoyed voice.

"Get up."

I look at Thomas and scowl. "I am up!"

"Get ready" Aaron adds staring at me.

"I am!" All their eyebrows raise and I let out an exasperated sigh before standing up and going to see what I looked like in the mirror, I just really wanted to sle- "Oh dear god." I say and scowl when I looked at myself. My makeup was smudged my hair was in a bird nest shape and my left arm was full of pink sparkles for some reason. May I add I was wearing extra large black sweat pants and a loose white crop top.

"So now you see what we have to deal with."

I turn and glare at Luen while pointing my finger "Shut your mouth you fuck" at this they all look at me with a (sarcastically) shocked expression and I wave my hands around "You all use worse language!"

"So?"

"Get out."

Without another word they all leave and I have my peace. Deciding not to go back to bed I take a shower and put on a black tank top with a black off the shoulder long sleeve lace shirt on top, dark blue jeans that had rips, and leather stilettos. I put my hair up in a bun and made my way downstairs. As I was walking down the hallway something grabbed me and flashed me out of the room, I grabbed the thing and flipped them to the floor with me on top, looking down I see Kol's freaking smirking face.

"I quite like this position." he says with a goofy smile and I roll my eyes getting off of him and dusting myself off , I feel a breeze hit my face and I look up noticing we were on the roof.

"What do you want?" I ask turning to look at him.

"A moment of your time."

"Well you have it."

He smiles again and starts walking towards me "And that my love is a wonderful thing." he says and tucks a strand of of stray hair behind my ear.

My brows crease "Are you okay? You're acting weird."

He rolls his eyes this time "What I can't be nice?"

I look at him with an amused look "No, you're Kol Mikaelson, you don't do nice, your a hell of an annoying ass per-" I was caught off when he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him connecting our lips together. It took me a moment to register what was happening and immediately kissed back, my fingers lacing through his hair. After a while we pulled apart out of breath and I just stared at him for a second while he stared back.

"Well that was great-"

"Oh shut up." I say and hit him playfully, which for us is enough to break a human arm. I look at him afterwords, a smile still on my face. "Why'd you do that?"

He looks at me "You started it." he says referring to the kiss at the cemetery.

I give a sarcastic smile "And you're ending it?" I ask cocking my head to the side, looking at him before nodding and looking down.

Kol cocks his own head to the side "Who said I wanted it to end?"

My eyes snap to his and I open my mouth but close it immediately after words not knowing what to say. What was I supposed to say. In all honesty, yes I cared for Kol, and obviously in more than a friendly way. But he was Kol. He doesn't settle. He's what humans these days call 'players'. I guess though I didn't want to believe that, because for every bad boy there will always be a girl there for him. Now, I didn't exactly understand if I was that girl. A part of me hoped I was that girl.