Rebirth

_______________________

3rd Person P.O.V
.

.

.

New Orleans had now been full of grief, anger, death, and pain. And of course two out of the three remaining original brothers, excluding Finn, might usually enjoy this, but in this case, it was the opposite. Kol Mikaelson was sitting on a chair with no shirt on and looking out the window, looking over the French Quarter on this sunny day, drinking his daily dosage of whiskey, there was a dead girl in only her undergarments lying next to him on the floor. There was also another one sleeping upstairs, but he wouldn't kill her.
Klaus enters, scrunching his nose, along with Elijah quickly following. The difference was Klaus was in a pretty similar mood to Kol, where as Elijah was not. Therefore Klaus sat on the seat opposite Kol after pouring his own glass of alcohol.

"Did you hear anything?" Elijah, who decided to remain standing, asks Klaus after a moment of silence.

The hybrid doesn't even spare him a glance "Should I have? This is not even my concern."

"She is an emotionless original best friend of yours, she is a bit of your concern, and speaking of concerns, Kol what are you doing with that human strumpet upstairs?"

Kol unlike Klaus looks up at his older brother "It is none of your concern, but if you must know, I enjoy having her around." he replies and smirks while raising the glass to his lips.

"You care for her?" Elijah asks and Kol stops mid drink.

"I respect her." he replies surprising even Klaus.

"So I will go ahead and assume you have both given up? On Natalia, on her brothers, they wer- they were like family." Elijah feels his throat tightening a bit while remembering his daughter but he deals with it.

"Natalia has been gone for months now, for all we know she might never come back." Klaus tells him and Kol takes another long sip of his drink.

"And her family?"

Klaus looks at him "I suspect they are still somewhere in New Orleans, not that I care. They can do whatever they want....I have bigger concerns on my mind for now."

__________________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

Well, the most important fact to be known here was that I was no longer in New Orleans. Neither did I want to go back to that pathetic town and grieve over a child who is not even dead. Realizing it would be better if I removed myself from the situation I did a little traveling, leaving a trail of booze and bodies on the way. I was currently stationed in sunny Cancun, Mexico. It was everything New Orleans was not, thank goodness. Turning my humanity off was probably one of the best things I've done by far, I don't care, and truly that's the best way to get on in life, to not care, which once again leads to my current state of sitting on the beach in a bikini and a maragrita in my hands.

"Necesita algo más señorita?" The handsome waiter asked me while fidgeting.

I turned my head to him and raised a brow. "Se puede mover fuera del camino de mi sol." I told him.

His eyes widened "Sí señorita, perdon!"

I snorted "Bueno. Ahora deja me!" I sneered. He immedietley-and very nervously, walked away leaving me in peace. Well that is until five minutes later when i felt my sun being blocked once again. And rolled my eyes under the glasses that were shading them.

"Creo que he dicho que me dejen." I said calmly even though i was seconds, possibly milliseconds away from ripping out his throat.

"Perdon, senorita tienes una llamada de teléfono..."