Revelation

.

.

.

Apparently we had to head back to Mystic Falls as fast as we could. Kol had informed me that Klaus called and said it was an emergency. Now this sparked my curiosity considering the big bad hybrid usually doesn't have emergencies. So me being curious I wanted to get there straight away which is probably why I'm in this position right now. Completing a more personal routine with Kol.

"Tank tops?" I said

"Check." Kol replied.

"Jeans?"

"Check."

"Normal shirts?"

"Check."

"Shocks?"

"Check."

"Panties?"

At this he arrogantly smirked holding up a pair of my favorite black lace ones, "Check." He said cockily, I raised an eyebrow.

"Enough with your none sense come on Kol, we need to get to Mystic Falls fast!" I say reaching to grab my panties. Being the bastard that he is he pulled them over his head and considering I'm 5'3, there was a problem.

"Ah, no you don't, what's the magic word?" He smirks at me looking amused.

I roll my eyes, "Please?"

"Hmm that didn't sound like it come from heart, sweetheart."

I get a wicked idea, not breaking eye contact once, I stand right in front of him and stretch up on my tippy toes resting my hands on his shoulders and kiss his jaw gently, but he tensed anyway.

"....please...." I whisper lightly still against his jaw. I am suddenly pulled away and in my hands lie my panties, I turn my head to see Kol walking out the room, a slight smirk still on his face.

"You play your cards well love!" he called while not turning back.

I smirked, "You bet I do."

_______________________________

"Gas is a nuisance."

Kol has been repeating that sentence for the entire drive, it's like for every drive we go on together there is one phrase on repeat. Currently it was a complaint about gas. He got confused while I was giving him a lesson on the process of obtaining gas, somewhere along the way I lost him which resulted in this.

"You'll get it." I say turning of the car after we pulled into Klaus's driveway.

"I got it." He replied with a tone of accomplishment that had to be more for his ego not to suffer, to which I just snorted unladylike and exited the car.

When we entered, Kol being right behind me, it was quiet. Which is quite worry some considering we're vampires and should be able to hear something. Just as I was about to turn to Kol a voice boomed out.

"Natalia!" I swerve around and looked towards Nik coming to us, a smile on his face but an uneasy look in his eyes, "Follow me."

I reluctantly followed but on instinct grabbed Kol's upper arm, it made me feel safer for a second, when my father used to tell us 'come here' or anything of that nature it would usually mean something bad. Nik might be my bestfriend but he would dagger me any day, if he can dagger his entire family I should be a walk in the park. Kol looked at me with confusion I'd guess because he didn't get my uneasiness but he nodding reassuringly anyway, which helped.