Sister

.

.

.

Natalia's P.O.V

Their reactions were to be expected. They all sat there staring at me like they were questioning their sanity. However, quite suddenly there was a flash of blonde that flew across the room and next thing I know, someone is hugging the life (not really) out of me. If I was human I would be a goner. She released me and attempted to speak but had some trouble doing so, surely at a loss for words.

"You're here." she breathed.

Her eyes were a bit watery with makeup lining them, her hair was also untamed and fell around her face. You would say she looked like a mess but I always found Rebekah to be beautiful, a bit of smudged makeup would not change that.

I sighed and spoke, "Indeed I am, I missed you greatly." I said and gave her a small smile, which she returned.

I then spun around to face Nik, "You! You could at least pour me a drink!" He raised his hands up in mock surrender while mumbling under his breath, "I haven't seen you in three hundred years and you ask me for a drink."

Rebekah's head snapped to him "You knew she was alive!" she hissed.

"Of course he did Rebekah, you should expect nothing less from Niklaus. We had to keep my existence a secret, it needed to be that way." She looked slightly confused, and certainly more than a bit irritated, but she composed herself. Good, because I was not in the mood today, too much work and too long of a story to share.

"You seem so different. I mean the same, but somewhat different...it's been so long. Are you going to stay here?" Bekah asked with furrowed brows. It seemed less of a question and more of a need to affirm that I would indeed stay with them, at least for a little while. She always used to tell me that sometimes she hated being the only girl in the family. No one understood her.

I rolled my eyes at her sensitivity, "Yes Bekah, I'm staying." This made her face brighten. Her cheeks lifting into a smile.

I then turned to face the next Mikaelson on my list, a fine, and dare I say handsome gentleman. "What? No 'hey it's been a thousand years how are you' hug?" It seemed that my words snapped Elijah out of his shock, he took a second to stare at me in suspicion and then composed himself, he cleared his throat and chuckled while wrapping his arms around me and mumbling into my hair, "It's really good to see you, Natalia. I honestly cannot believe I am holding you in my arms."

"It's good to see you too, Lijah." I mumbled back into his shoulder and let go of him while taking a look up at his brown locks.

"I love the hair by the way, very luscious." He chuckled while shaking his head.

I turned a little to my right, and locked eyes with Finn, who immediately gave me a simple nod. "Natalia...I suppose that it is good to see you."

"Oh Finn, I highly doubt that you actually mean that. Let's cut the pleasantries." I replied back to him. His eyes stayed locked on mine in an almost challenging manner. I could have sworn that the right one even twitched. We were never close and I know he highly disliked me. Though it may sound dramatic, I was quite sure that he would have preferred if I truly was dead. Finn hated this life from what Nik has told me, and I am honestly surprised that he wasn't on some sort of white oak watch to prevent any incidents from occurring.

I then heard a voice from behind me speak up for the first time since I entered the room, and I can honestly say that I nearly ruptured a vein in my head because of how hard my jaw clenched. "Oh darling, no need for such a negative attitude."

I turned to face Kol, my second to least favorite brother. Let's just say we had a falling out a long time ago. Sure, it may have been a thousand years, but I hold phenomenal grudges. I mean, quite impressive ones. When our eyes met, I immediately rolled mine which simply caused him to smirk in response, an act which greatly irritated me. He looks the same, but then again as we learned today, the same can also be very different. His dirty blonde hair was quite nice actually, and his brown eyes were shining. I shouldn't complement him though, so let's just say that he looked horrific.

"What? No 'hey it's been a thousand years how are you' hug?" He asked, using my line, while maintaining his smirk. I raised a brow, but before I could reply, he took another step towards me, and the smirk suddenly went away. "I missed you", he stated.

I was slightly, scratch that, very annoyed. We held eye contact for a few seconds. "Well, I can't say the same." I replied, giving him a fake smile. This only caused an indifferent look to spread across his face, but I must admit, it was goddamn satisfying.

I turned to the rest of the Mikaelsons before Kol could get another word in, and plopped down on the couch before propping my legs up on Nik's lap. "So....what's on the agenda, family?"

Finn immediately scowled at nothing in particular, but the rest of them had small smiles on their faces which I caught. Of course, Bekah wasn't even trying to hide hers, and Kol looked a bit conflicted, his smile almost pained. Nevertheless, after a thousand years, it feels good to see them. They were like a second family to me. However, considering what I am now, they were my only family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! Thank you!

Like

Comment

Vote

And

Favorite