Alive and Kicking (Part 2)

Natalia's P.O.V

.

.

.
We were all currently in the Lafayette cemetery and Klaus was quite determined to find, confront, and possibly rip out the hearts of the pups who were working with the witch.

"What happened to decorum? Does no one greet their guests anymore?" I glance at him and realize he's probably talking more to himself than to us, he's always been quite odd like that, beside me Haven raises a brow and smirks before speaking "Wolves have always been the kind of creatures that bite before a proper greeting with the enemy. Some call it the spirit of a warrior, I like to call it the spirit of a coward."

"Yes, and I like to call it annoying" I butt in with what is no doubt a very annoyed face causing them both to look at me with a deadpan expression. "These are not the best cemetery shoes, I'm bored, and I am hungry" I growl causing Klaus to roll his eyes, he opens his mouth and was about to give me one of his typical stupid replies, when we heard movement and our heads snapped up. We realized we weren't alone. Huh, The puppies came out to play and there were plenty of them.

"Well, that's more like it. Although, I am rather disappointed at how many of my once-formidable brethren have been neutered by a 16-year-old girl. Where is she? Where is this witch who dares craft moonlight rings without my permission?" While Haven and I prepare for a fight, Klaus looks around trying to locate the little witch, he is, what I can only describe as startled when he finally hears a voice call out to him.

"Niklaus"

A young girl who can't be older than eighteen at most walks through the crowd of wolves, they all part for her, reminding me of a biblical story and I raise a brow.

"I've been expecting you."

She eyes the two of us as if she was debating on wether or not she wanted us there. Haven shifts, she's never been big on confrontations.

She begins to move inside and while Klaus follows we're unsure of exactly what to do. "I hope you know wherever he goes we do too!" I called out and she turns to us, her lips twitching upwards ever so slightly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

_________________________

After following her we ended up in the Lycée, we congregated in one of the meeting rooms on the ground floor, obviously making ourselves as comfy as can be at one of the tables while the witch makes us tea.

"I must offer my condolences on the tragic loss of your child." She says breaking the silence, I snort at that before Nik shoots me a look.

"Wasn't it your coven who threatened her life?" He replies unamused. She sets a cup of tea in front of each of us, before pouring one for herself.

"Is that tea your idea of a peace offering?" Haven asks, there's something threatening in her voice, it's not a simple question.

"And who are you?" She asks, no fear in her voice.

"Haven."

"She's a friend" Klaus tells her in a clipped tone making bitchy witchy drop the subject.

"Chamomile has lots of healing properties. Did you know that it is also a flowering plant?"

"I did." He pipes up again "The plants grew wild near my boyhood home. But, neither the tea, nor your botanical musings explain the reason why you've taken it upon yourself to forge new moonlight rings."