𝙸𝙸 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸

Blanchette Sorana,

Being an only child doesn't really a privilege for me, kahit pa sabihin nating nakukuha ko lahat ng gusto ko kahit ano pa man ang mga ito. My parents gave their everything for me to have a convenient life. No hardship or whatsoever.

I'm pampered, spoiled brat sheltered girl who has everything at my disposal, whether it's money or power, you name it. Filthy rich, supportive and loving parents and family. I had it all.

Perfect isn't?

Everyone who think my family is the epitome of richness and power but that's really good to be true. We are what world perceive us, yes but what if I tell you it's all just in the surface? A facade to hide what really behind closed door?

Nothing is perfect,

I am a neglect child to tell you honestly. I grew up in a lavish mansion, alone with only servants around. Growing up, my mom and dad were so busy with their careers and businesses that they forgot they have a child to go home for but no, they're too occupied with their work and goals.

My mom's a doctor who came from a family of doctors. She inherited most of her family businesses while my dad is a successful businessman. All he think most of his life is to satisfy Lolodad, to live on his expectations towards him.

Pretty pathetic to be honest but I can't blame my dad for being a whimp he is. His father severe governance and strict control over his life made him like that.

I'm glad he met mom who have him courage and self confidence to breakfree from Lolodad's heartless control.

Sure, they love me but I've never been their top and most priority. Although they always told me that their happy to have me and that they love me so much whenever they have time to spare and pamper me to the finest whenever they could to make up for their absence most of my childhood and pre-teen life.

They lost so much of achievement in my life. They didn't even attended my elementary and high school graduation and didn't celebrate most of my birthdays with me because they're busy with work. Blah blah blah!

I didn't wanted to be spoiled rotten. All I wanted is for them to be present in my life. I don't want their riches nor their greatness in life. I just want them.

When I was fifteen, the night when I almost took myself because of so much grief from loosing my grandmama who always stay with me and basically the one who raised me when my parents can't, My grandmama is my everything.

That when she died in a car accident, I almost followed.

If one of our maids didn't check up on me inside my room, probably I'm dead now. It's during my grandmother's death anniversary and all of the pain and grief came crashing down me. I have never been feel so alone in that moment.

It's unbearable that's why I wanted to end it all. But my suffering and vulnerability must have been a wake up call and everything was change.

My parents were suddenly present. They're always at home na and try their best to take good care of me. I can say it's really too late but it's one of my dream, to be taken care of by them and be with them whenever I can.

I guess my grandmama's death became a blessings in disguise though it scared me the most.

I still remember when she say that I was destined for greatness in life and soon someone will love and accept me the way I am. A person who ready to understand me and would go lengths just for my sake.

A person who will gave love the way I deserved to be loved.

“This gonna hurt a little, okay? It'll be quick I promise.”