𝙸𝙸 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

🔞

Ang kabanatang ito ay pawang pag lalandian nang ating dalawang bida. Jugjugan na dis! Ahahaha! Laki ng ngisi ninyo ha! Enjoy!!

Blanchette Sorana,

_

My breathing hitched when I saw how menacingly Veille smiling at me the moment I asked her to make love to me. At this point, I started to regret to even let her touch me because I know, when the moment I let my guard down I'm already at her mercy and I don't even have any leverage to back out.

It's far too late to take back my words because she's too drunk from the ecstasy.

“Oh lovely, you don't have to asked. I've been holding for a long time now and so, it's time for a payback!” her voice are too threatening yet suggestive in the end that sent shivers of excitement through out of my body even though I'm consumed by nervousness of what she'll do to me in any moment now.

A gasp suddenly escape from my lips when she parted both of my thighs as she quickly settled her lower half in between them and now I'm starting to tremble when she pressed her hard on towards my clothed center.

“V-Veille, I-I think we should take i-it s-slow——”

A soft lips quickly sealed my words when I try to weasel out myself from my pending doom within her arms.

Oh god! I scream on my head when I feel her tongue envade the inside of my mouth. I shivered from the hotness of her tongue playing with mine. Sucking, licking it the way she wanted.

“I'm sorry but no, I won't take this slow. I'll own you over and over again until you'll lose your voice begging for more...” she darkly whispered when our lips parted a little bit and then she hastily kissed me again with all her might.

I can feel her eagerness through her kisses. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang gigil niya sa akin, sa paraan pa lang ng mga haplos ng mga palad niya sa naka exposed ko nang balat.

Nakakapaso ito ngunit gustong gusto ko pa ring maramdaman ang init ng bawat haplos niya sa balat ko. I feel like she's marking ownership towards me through her touches.

Her hot kisses are now marking my skin. My grip on her shoulders tighten up when she sucked my neck pulse point hardly that I know for sure, would leave a marked for the world to see tomorrow.

I moaned hard when I feel her hips started to grind against mine. I can feel now the burning warmth of her hard on pressed on my clothed womanhood.

My heart beat banging rapidly against my rib from the anticipation when I feel her fingertips drawing circles on my inner thigh and poking my center teasingly from time to time.

Veille groaned darkly when I clawed her now exposed back hardly when she started to play with my mounds, massaging, tweaking and nipping my crown while sucking the other one.

I am in too deep in pleasures she's giving me that I already found myself completely naked. I don't know when she took off lingerie or how did she even do it without me noticing it but I couldn't care less.

“Damn! Misis ko! You're already irresistible when you're wearing sexy clothes but fucked! It's even better when you wear nothing!!” she cursed out while gawking at my nakedness while swirling my lingerie in the air using her index finger as a teasing smirk playing on her lips.

I'm too aroused to give care, honestly and I do found it hot though.

I take a hold some of the fabric of the robe she's wearing who was now only covering her lower halves, leaving her upper body naked for me to feast on.