Chapter 55: His Blooming Rose

Today's air feels like embracing me, thumping my heart against my ribcage

Today's air feels like embracing me, thumping my heart against my ribcage. The whole area is decorated with white and peach roses and the beauty is enhanced with golden fairy lights illuminating everything. My hands were shivering with nervousness.

As soon as the doors opened, it felt like time halted and nervousness vanished in thin air only thing I could register was playing "Thousand Years" in the background and my love, my Rose walking towards me with a heart-melting smile cladding in a white gown holding roses. Soon she stood in front of me and I gave her my hand which she gladly picked, I kissed her fingers not able to control myself. Her cheeks were painted red tugging my heart-strings.

We stood in front of each other holding each other hands ready to take our wows.

Father: Xavier Romano, do you take Rose William to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honour her all the days of your life?

"I do," I said this time with no hesitation, no conspiracy but with the promise of my undying love for her.

Father: Rose William, do you take Xavier Romano to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to his in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love his and to honour his all the days of your life?

"I do," she said giving me a full-blown smile with tears lacing her eyes, only if she knew her one smile could lighten up my whole dark world.

Father: "Now I pronounce you both husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Without any further second I placed my lips over her and sucked them harder like my life depends on it.

I pinned her to the wall as soon as we reached the mansion, her breath-regulated. My nose was buried in her neck taking her scent. My hands were twitching to touch her and have my way with her but the thought of making her uncomfortable was enough to stop my action. I detached myself from her and ran my fingers through my curls in sexual frustration. My eyes went wide when she placed her lips on mine and the thin thread of control broke in a snap. My palm was on her jaw and the fingertips of my other hand were continuously caressing her bare back. She shivered in my arms, and her hold got tighter on my neck.

"Fuck lord, you're so sweet" I whispered on her neck and sucked it leaving a red mark behind and a moan escaped from her mouth. Without wasting a second it lifted her in my arms and gently laid on her bed.

Her eyes were hazily opened the blues of her orbs turned darker in need just like my whole body was erupting with the shades of red for her. 

I placed my lips over her and sucked her bottom lip and my hand went towards her clothed breast tracing her nipple and pinched it earning a moan from her. Slowly my hand crept towards the zipper of her dress leaving her bare in front of my eyes.