XXXV

There was one problem, in Azure and Katie's relationship.

They were both insanely dominant women.

Azure and Katie's relationship was built on a foundation of mutual respect, understanding, and fierce passion. However, their shared dominance presented a unique challenge in their dynamic. Both women were strong-willed and independent, accustomed to taking charge and leading the way in various aspects of their lives.

At times, their dominant natures clashed, creating tension and friction between them as they navigated their relationship. They found themselves locked in power struggles, each vying for control and authority, unwilling to back down or yield to the other.

Like when they kissed. Especially when they kissed.

Neither was willing to concede control, each seeking to assert their dominance over the other even in the most intimate of moments. Their kisses were filled with raw, primal energy, each trying to assert their dominance over the other, leaving them both breathless and exhilarated.

Azure would try to slide her tongue into Katie's mouth, only for Katie to bite down on it, refusing to let Azure take the lead. In response, Azure would push back with equal force, refusing to be dominated, leading to a fierce tug-of-war with their tongues. Their kisses became a battleground, a dance of dominance where neither was willing to surrender.

Sure, Azure was taller, and stronger. But Katie had a fiery spirit and a determination that matched Azure's own. They were equals in every sense of the word, and neither was willing to submit to the other.

"Stop that," Katie grunted, her teeth clenched while her lips moved against Azure's, as she pushed away the hand that had been laid on her ass a second before. 

Katie had allowed Azure to pin her against the wall, though allowed is a big word, more like she didn't have the physical strength to retaliate. But her fiery spirit burned bright, refusing to be cowed by Azure's physical advantage. With a determined glare, she pushed against Azure's chest, attempting to regain control of the situation.

Azure's lips curled into a smirk at Katie's defiance, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of amusement and admiration. She enjoyed the challenge, the exhilarating dance of dominance between them.

"Make me," Azure taunted, her voice low and husky as she leaned in closer, her breath hot against Katie's skin as she laid rather gentle kisses on her neck.

"Fuck," Katie gasped, her back arching involuntarily as a shiver of pleasure shot down her spine at the sensation of Azure's teeth grazing her skin. Despite her efforts to resist, Katie couldn't deny the rush of arousal that coursed through her veins at Azure's touch.

She got ahold of Azure's hair, pulling on it harshly, the taller woman's head shooting up while she let out a groan. Katie used that opportunity to plant her teeth in the thin skin of Azure's neck, which she had learned was one of her most sensitive spots. Azure's breath hitched at the sudden sensation, a low moan escaping her lips as she felt a surge of desire course through her body.

Azure's hands roamed over Katie's body, tracing the curves of her hips and the contours of her waist with a possessive grip, while Katie's nails dug into Azure's skin, leaving red marks in their wake.

Their kisses grew more frenzied, more desperate, as they fought for dominance, their bodies pressed together in a tangle of limbs and heated desire. Neither was willing to give in, each determined to come out on top, both figuratively and literally.

It was sexy, and god did it feel good, but it was also exhausting, and they ended up out of breath and completely done, while neither of them had gone as far as even taking their shirts off.