1

Klaus glared daggers at the woman his elder brother had the audacity to fucking propose to and thus tying her and Klaus together forever.

Katherine Pierce.

Klaus pondered if this was Elijah's payback for sending him on a 500 year mission to find said evil whore.

Klaus felt his eyebrow twitch.

Rebekah was beside him glaring daggers at said girl, he thinks it's some sort of queen bee thing, but between him and Rebekah the bar is half empty.

God help them all at the wedding.

Katherine was smiling and laughing and then caught his mutineous glare (seriously if he didn't want Elijah nagging at him for the rest of eternity that bitches body would be swimming with the fishes by now) and somehow managed to escape Elijahs cage of arms and made her way over to him.

"A moment Niklaus".

""One just passed wasted with you, no thank you", Klaus snapped nursing the stolen bottle of whiskey.

'Just follow me you ass", then Katherine somehow managed to drag him beside her and outside.

Klaus huffed and glared at the wrist Katherine had just let go (great now he's going to shower when he gets home) when Katherine turned to stare at him.

"I love your brother, Niklaus".

"Just because you said that doesn't mean I'm going to stop hating you or protest at your wedding", Klaus said mulishly.

Katherine glared at him and Klaus was amused to see that the whore's curls that she obviously spent way too much time on was falling out in the Louisiana humidity.

"I know you hate me, and with good reason but as I just said I love your brother, and we're literally stuck together now for eternity, so I thought I'd try to help you with your problem".

"What Problem", Klaus snorted.

Katherine ignored him and sent a text message on her phone. She then looked behind him and smiled.

Klaus turned afraid he was about to get shanked in the back when he saw the most perfect site on Earth.

Caroline Forbes stood before him looking like an angel with her blonde wavy hair and the classy white sundress and wedge heels that showed off her long legs. Klaus felt his heart squeeze when he noticed his bracelet around her wrist.

"So am I late to the party" she asked nervously.

Klaus stood gaping at her like a fish while Katherin sauntered up to him.

"Don't say I never did anything for you", she said calmly before sashaying past the two of them and going back to Elijah's arms.

Klaus held out his elbow, "fashionably", he smirked.

Caroline laughed and took his elbow in hers and allowed him to escort her back into the party.