100 (Apparently?)

Damon had broken Elena's heart, and yet Caroline couldn't seem to find the words to tell her best friend that she should have known better.

Through watching one of her oldest friend go through a heartache even more painful than the one that happened when Stefan left with Klaus, Caroline had come to a realization.

Although she may never be able to forgive Damon for what he put her through, sometimes love can make someone a better person-no matter who the recipient was.

The moment of this declaration of truth could not come at a stranger time, because not only was the immortal Katherine on her death bed in the very hospital that the doppelganger had once murdered the blonde, but two new, or rather old faces were back in town.

After chasing her for five hundred years Klaus would finally get to see the doppelganger struggle for her last breath, and that was a show no city in the world could keep him from seeing.
As for the elder Mikaelson, his feelings were unclear. Elijah tried so hard to believe in redemption, but through the past few months he had been placing all of his energies on the family that was developing before his eyes.

His Katerina had been suffering, but was she even his to belong to anymore?
At present the whole Mystic Falls group was, for the first time since the girls had gone to college, all together inside the Salvatore manor.

Stefan laughed in response to something Caroline had said, "If Katherine hadn't turned you into a vampire then I would be without my favorite sober buddy." He said.

Through their chitter chattering, and their attempts to figure out what to do about Katherine they hadn't noticed the originals walking in through the front door.

"Here I always thought you were so much more fun intoxicated, ripper." A voice said from the entry to the room.

Everyone shot up to meet Klaus's gaze, all except for Caroline. The blonde was frozen in her seat. She hadn't expected to see him so soon, after everything that had happened she didn't trust herself to be around the man who had possibly destroyed the very world he had promised to give her.

Klaus's eyes were locked on Caroline's face, he was about to say something when Elijah walked up behind him.

"Forgive us, Niklaus has never had much patience for knocking."
Stefan nodded.
"Looks like Katherine's still has you wrapped around her little finger." Damon said, breaking his long and unusual quiet spell.
Klaus smirked from his spot in the doorway.

"We could not just very well let her die." Elijah said, for some odd reason no matter what was happening in New Orleans, a world without a survivor like Katherine seemed unbearable, especially if deep within her his Katerina really did exist.

"That's sort of what I had in mind." Caroline mumbled to herself.
Klaus stifled a chuckle, it appeared that his girl shared the less than sunny disposition he had towards Ms. Pierce.

When she noticed that all eyes were on her Caroline clarified, "I mean, all she's ever done to me was kill me in a hospital bed, but I have seen the havoc she wreaks wherever she goes. Isn't five hundred years of death enough?" Caroline was doing what she did best-putting her foot in her mouth.

"Care," Stefan said, understanding that she was just trying to protect the ones she cared about, "there is more to her than just another murderer. Letting her die this natural death, well it just doesn't seem right." He concluded.

Caroline gave a huff and straightened her back, "I'm just going to go for a quick walk." She said before exiting through a glass door that led to the backyard.

As Elijah sat down to strategize and hypothesize with the Salvatore brothers, Klaus went after the real reason he had come to this town when he could be sitting on his throne.

"Caroline, love, slow down."
He said, using vampire speed to catch up with her.
If he hadn't known better Klaus would have sworn that Caroline was literally trying to run from her problems.

"Klaus, I kind of need to be alone right now." Caroline said, as she avoided his eyes.

He nodded, "Of course, but there is something I want to give you first."
She looked in his general direction, still afraid that if he looked her in the eyes he might see a secret that she didn't even know she was hiding.

He slipped a first class ticket into her hand, "To New Orleans, if you ever decide to join me."

He whispered, before turning to make his way back into the Salvatore house to try and save someone whom he despised.

"Klaus." Caroline called after him.
He turned around and for the first time since his arrival Caroline looked him in the eyes.

"Why me?" she asked, her eyes conveying what he would have mistaken as want, if it had not been for the several occasions she had informed him otherwise.
"Haven't I already explained this, love?" He asked
"Please." She whispered as Klaus took her hands in his.

"Do you remember when I told you that you were strong, beautiful and full of light?" she nodded, "Well then I guess it is time we added to the list." He said as he pressed a kiss to her palm.

"You, Caroline Forbes, are selfless, loving, and above everything else loyal. There are a million things that draw me to you, but there is one word that I wish I could use to describe you that doesn't fit." He said honestly.

Caroline's heart sank, there was always a catch when it came to her, "and what might that be?" she asked.
"Mine." Klaus said, his tone possessive and filled with desire.

Caroline let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Klaus's hands came up to cup her face, and making sure her eyes were locked on his own, he said something he'd been dying to say since he'd overthrown Marcel, something that he just know realized she was ready to hear.

"You are it for me, Caroline. I have a kingdom, now all I need is a queen."
In that impossibly perfect moment, the blonde knew that she had finally made her decision.

--------------------------------

Okay everyone! it looks like this is my final chapter! 100 drabbles wow that's a lot!

If u would like to find more go to tumblr and look at the tag
Klaroline drabbles

Okay this journey has been fun but everything comes to an end, thanks for stickin along guys! Bye, and happy shippin!