44

This is one of my Favoret ;)

"Now close your eyes and concentrate on what you're hearing." Caroline said while she stood next to her immortal, 18 year old daughter. People thought that Leah was Caroline's younger sister, not knowing that Caroline was 576 years old.

They were standing in the woods outside of New Orleans trying to find something to eat. "Mom? Why didn't dad come? Do you have problems?" Leah asked her mother worried.

Caroline sighed. The girl was just to young to understand the relationship Caroline had with Klaus. The blonde loved the original hybrid more than anything in this world and he loved her just as much. But sometimes they just had to fight and to scream to keep their relationship in balance.

"It's gonna be okay sweetie." Caroline said while looking into the green eyes of her daughter who looked was literally the female version of her father.

Suddenly Caroline felt that something wasn't right. Immediately she grabbed Leah's arm and pulled her close. "Someone's coming. A few someone's." Caroline gasped and kept turning in every direction.

"What do you want from us?" Caroline asked when she finally spotted who was observing them.

"Oh please. Where are your manners, Caroline? Don't you wanna tell me who that is?" The familiar face asked while pointing to Caroline's daughter.

"Marcel, leave us alone before I make you regret it." The blonde hissed, feeling the veins under her eyes appear.

"I don't think you will." Marcel smirked and the next thing Caroline felt was pure pain.

When she woke up Caroline felt herself being chained against a tree. "Leah?" The blonde whispered feeling her daughter standing on the opposite side of the tree.

"Mom?" A frightened voice asked.

"Don't worry baby, I bet your dad's already on his way."

"Oh you better bet he is." Marcel smirked as he walked towards Caroline. "I already left him a voicemail an hour ago.. Maybe you're not as important to him as you thought you'd be."

Caroline felt a deep growl rising in her chest. "What do you want from us?"

A laugh left Marcel's mouth. "Isn't that obvious? I want my town back."

The blonde scoffed. "It's been over 400 years, Marcel. Get over it."

Marcel blinked at her before he flashed towards Caroline to before he grabbed a little bottle and opened it. Carefully he let a drop leave the bottle and it met Caroline's neck. Crying out in pain Caroline realized it was vervain.

"Take another step and you'll wish I had killed you 400 years ago." A very well known voice hissed.

"Daddy." Leah called. "Thank god you're here."

"Give me my town back or you're precious wife and your gorgeous daughter will take their last breath before you said goodbye." Marcel took a step towards Klaus and immediately dozens of vampires stood behind him.

Klaus scoffed. "Have you already forgotten, friend? I can't be killed."

"Maybe I can't kill you.. But your family can be." Marcel smirked grabbing two wooden stakes out of his jacket.

"Well you don't think I came without back up now, do you?" The original hybrid grinned before Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Stefan appeared.

"Then I'd say.. Let's fight." Marcel clapped and immediately vampires started to run towards the original family.

Rebekah had a bright smirk on his face when a vampire ran towards her and tried to tear her heart out. Without the slightest bit of strength the original first broke his arm before ramming his own stake into his heart.

Blood was everywhere and several hearts were flying around. When Klaus realized his siblings had everything under control he went after Marcel who was standing next to the tree to which Caroline and Leah were tied.

"Don't take another step." Marcel screamed, positioning the stake in front of Caroline's chest. Klaus gasped before raising his hands. "Fine. You win. Tell me what you want and you'll have it."

"I want my town back. I want you and your pathetic family to leave and to never com-" Before he could finish his sentence Rebekah had appeared behind him and tore his heart out of his chest.

"You don't call my family pathetic." She hissed ironically towards the heartless body.

"Thank you sister." Klaus whispered before flashing towards Caroline to untie her. Once she was free, the blonde fell into the arms of her husband, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

Leah cleared her throat. "Err. I don't wanna interrupt this beautiful reunion but could someone free me, please?"

Klaus chuckled before freeing his daughter from the chains. "Thank you, Nik." Caroline whispered, while she grabbed his hand. He gave her a warm smile before hearing how Elijah tore the last heart out of the last vampire.

"Did they actually believe they had a chance?" Kol asked his brother.

"I don't think so." Elijah answered his brother with a smirk.

"Can we go home, daddy?" Leah asked her father, grabbing his other hand.

"Yes." Klaus said before pulling his daughter close to give her a kiss on her head.