Extra #4

Alone. This one word described Klaus Mikaelson completely. He wasn't interested in company except his family and maybe a certain baby vampire. but his company was not craved by any being on earth. He was the most feared creature on earth which was his plan all along. He wasn't interested in being loved or appreciated. What he needed was to be the alpha male. The one in charge and never questioned. His family may never understand him but he wasn't interested in their approval.They were never interested in his plans or the goal behind his actions. All they did was judge him without considering his actions let alone the ideas behind them. All he wanted was to have his family safe and unharmed. The only way to achieve that was to make sure no enemies were hunting them in the small town they had decided to settle themselves in. Mystic Falls was supposed to be their home if only his family wanted to be with him.

Klaus walked through the woods deciding to get away. Klaus enjoyed the slight breeze hitting his face as he continued to walk around. He was walking for seconds, minutes, hour. Time didn't seem to pass but of course it did. All of a sudden he heard some very loud music which caused him to walk further down to the carnival that could be seen between the tall trees and bushes surrounding the Original hybrid. He glanced around as he headed closer to the sounds trying to make sure he wasn't seen. Leaning against a nearby trunk, Klaus saw many Mystic Falls residents walking around with a Ferris Wheel in the background. A party also known as a carnival. It seemed was taking place which of course he hadn't heard about. There were mostly humans at the party but a slight movement of blonde hair made Klaus stare at the woman in front of him. Of course Caroline was here he should have known. There was the blonde woman who caught his eye talking with Stefan Salvatore. The conversation was playful and flirtatious from what he could notice by their body movements. Although Stefan had the potential of being his mate, the sight of him so close to his Caroline made him want to rip his hands off and feed them to the wolves. Just the sight of his Caroline with another boy caused some unleashed anger to erupt from inside of him. Suddently the Salvatore brother took Caroline in for a kiss.

Klaus' fists clenched uncontrollably and he let out a loud snarl. How dare he kiss Caroline? And the way she was kissing him back was even worse. Klaus felt as if someone reached into his chest and was slowly tearing out his heart. A cold wind took over his body while his fans were poised and ready to sink into Stefan's neck. The continued sight of Stefan and Caroline "making out" drove him insane. His nails were dug in so deep in his palm that Klaus could feel the blood seeping through his skin. He barely noticed as he kept torturing himself with the sight. Klaus was supposed to be the one with Caroline, holding her as she smiled with that light in her eyes. But he was an outsider. A loner. No one wanted him around or even craved his attention. The only feeling associated with his name was distaste and hatred. Slowly turning around and heading back to Mystic Falls trying to zone out the laughter which was right behind him caused Klaus to feel the sadness creep in again. He wanted to just get back maybe find a decent human to feed off of. His frustrations just kept building up. Not being able to control his anger he punched a tree that got into his way not bothering to see what happened next. He just headed back to the town where he wasn't needed. He was a lone wolf. The devil would always stand alone.