33

Read so your not confused: It's an alternate reality dream 

-All Human except Bonnie 
- Caroline and Klaus, Bonnie and Damon, Tyler and April, Jeremy and Rebekah 
- Tyler and Caroline never dated

They walked into their history classroom. Caroline rolled her eyes as Bonnie's face lit up at the sight of a message from her new boy friend, Damon. 
"Let me guess," Caroline teased, looking over Bonnie's shoulder as she pulled her phone out of view. Caroline smiled, dropping down onto one of the tables. She looked up to see Rebekah lingering at the door with Jeremy. "Rebekah," Caroline hissed as the teacher cleared his throat. 
"I got to go, bye," Rebekah said, kissing Jeremy goodbye, quickly running over to her seat next to Caroline and Bonnie. Bonnie looked at her phone and smiled as Caroline and Rebekah exchanged a look. 
"Are we ever going to meet this guy," Caroline asked and Bonnie looked up at them. 
"If you want I guess," she said as a massive smile played across Rebekah's face. 
"Bonnie that's a perfect idea. We'll have a sleep over at mine this weekend. Bonnie can bring her new college bad boy and we all get to final meet him. I'll bring Jeremy and we might actually get to spend some seriously time together." 
"And what about me," Caroline asked. "While you two being all couplely, what am I meant to do." 
"Why do you think we are having it at my house. Klaus will be there," Rebekah said and Caroline tired to fight her cheeks turning the colour red. 
"And," she asked cockily. "Bonnie's the one into college boys not me," she said and Bonnie laughed. 
"Yeah because we were all completely blink when you were checking him out at our all girl's sleep over," she said and Caroline scoffed. 
"Well what did you expect, you said no boys and then bang. Accent and all," she said and Rebekah groaned. 
"Eww, that's my brother. Come on," she said, rolling her hers and Caroline just laughed. 
"Well I think you guys should meet Damon so lets do it," Bonnie said proudly and then looked down at her phone as it buzzed with another message. 
"Oh and you should tell April and Tyler to come," Rebekah said, and Caroline just stared at her for a moment. 
"Really," she asked and Rebekah shrugged. 
"Well I don't overly like them, but I guess if you do, their okay," she said and Caroline just smiled at her best friend. She was a little crazy but she was the best friend anyone could ask for. 
"I'll ask." 

"I don't think so," Tyler said as he and Caroline walked towards class. 
"Come on, you have to come," she said. 
"Rebekah doesn't even like us, Car," he said and Caroline sighed. 
"I know, but she's my best friend, so she's willing to put up with you." 
"Put up with us," Tyler said and Caroline bit down on her tongue. 
"Hey, her words not mine. You know I like you and April. Even with your insanely sickening cuteness," she teased and Tyler laughed. "Please come," she said and Tyler sighed as Caroline batted her eye lids at him. 
"Fine. We will come," he said and Caroline beamed. "I don't see why you need us there though," he said Caroline's face went red. Tyler raised his eye brows at her. Caroline opened her mouth and closed it again. 
"Your my guy best friend. Do I need a reason to want to hang out with you," she snapped and Tyler just smiled. 
"Really?" Caroline sighed. 
"And Klaus might be there and I'm a big chicken so you have to come and stop me from saying anything stupid. Please," she said and Tyler chuckled. 
"Okay, we'll be there, but we are bring our couplelyness even though you call it sickening," he said and Caroline just smiled. 
"Thank you." 

Caroline laughed as everyone's eyes turned to her. It was her turn in 'would you rather' and in theory it was a good game but Bonnie had given it a little kick. She had spelled everyone to tell the complete truth. Caroline knew it had anything to do with Bonnie trying to impress Damon and so she just laughed. She was happy for her. She was happy for all her friends. 
"Okay, who wants to ask Caroline a question," Rebekah asked and Caroline took a large gulp from her drink.
"Yep," she said, preparing herself for the question that was coming. 
"I'll ask," Tyler said and Caroline looked at him thankfully. 
"Beck," Klaus said as he walked into the living room. Caroline's eyes shot up to meet his. Caroline had almost forgotten him could turn up. Rebekah had said something about him being at class and that he would be back later. "Damon," he said, nodding to his friend. Damon nodded back, wrapping his arm around Bonnie's chair. Caroline sunk into her own. He really couldn't be here. She couldn't lie.
"Niklaus," Rebekah said, smiling up at him from her seat on the couch next to Jeremy. 
"What are you doing," he asked, eyeing the good alcohol Rebekah had on the table. Rebekah giggled, leaning against Jeremy. 
"Playing would you rather," she said honestly, not that she would lie to her brother anyway. "Want to play?" Klaus looked around at his sister's friends about to say no when his eyes fell on Caroline. He watched her play with her nails and smiled. 
"Sure," he said, coming over to the group as all eyes turned back to Caroline. She bit down on the inside of her lip. She didn't want it to be her turn any more. 
"Okay well I have one for Tyler," Bonnie said and all eyes quickly turned to her. "Would you rather kiss your lovely girlfriend April or Caroline," she asked and Tyler looked at Caroline. She smiled. 
"Sorry Car, but April," he said, turning to kiss April on the cheek and she giggled, pushing him away. 
"Stop," she laughed as Caroline pulled her teasing gross face. "You'll make Caroline throw up," she teased and Rebekah laughed bitterly. 
"Ekk you guys are boring," she said, rolling her eyes. The second she did Jeremy cocked his eye brows at her. 
"Really," he asked and Rebekah's face suddenly softened. 
"Oww," Caroline laughed. "I have one for Rebekah, would you rather end up married to Jeremy or break up with him when school finishes?" 
"As if," Rebekah said. "That so isn't even a proper question." 
"Yes it is," Caroline said and Rebekah turned to Bonnie. Bonnie smiled. 
"Who thinks it's a question," she said. 
"I do," Caroline said, shooting her hand into the air. Tyler and April raised they hands too. 
"What about you," Bonnie asked, turning to look at Damon. He smirked. 
"I agree," he said and Rebekah scoffed, as everyone's eyes turned back to her. 
"Me too," Klaus said and Rebekah sighed. 
"Come on Beck, your holding up the game," Caroline teased and Rebekah laughed. 
"Okay, okay," she said before looking up at Jeremy. "I would rather end up married to him," she said and this girly look played on her face and they all laughed. Jeremy leaning forward and kiss her lightly on the cheek. 
"Okay, who's next," April asked. 
"Well Caroline hasn't had a turn yet," Klaus said and Caroline's eyes shot up to met his. He was the big, bad, college boy who was also her best friends older brother, who she so shouldn't have a crush on. Why did he have to be here? 
"Well why don't we make it interesting," Damon said and he smirked devilishly at Klaus. Klaus rolled his eyes knowing his friend was up to something. "Would you rather have sex with me or make out with Klaus for an hour," he said and Caroline felt like every single pair of eyes were on her. More importantly Klaus' eyes were on her. She laughed, blood rushing to her cheeks. She fidgeted with her hands and looked to Tyler, but he just shook his head. He couldn't help her. She took a deep breath, she was Caroline Forbes; she was going to do this right. She looked up, her cheeks as red as a tomato and stared straight at Klaus. 
"I would rather make out with Klaus for an hour," she said proudly and Tyler shook his head and laughed at the proudness of his best friend in her choices. She then turned to Damon and pulled a pouty face. "Sorry," she said cockily and everyone laughed. Everyone except Klaus who was still staring at the exquisite beautiful that his sister had walked into his life. 

Caroline rolled over in her sleep and sighed. The dream still clear in her mind. There were many unbelievable parts to it. The part that Bonnie would probably never date Damon and the fact she would probably never be best friends with Rebekah. But it had one thing right. It didn't matter what was going on around her. Caroline Forbes would always have a small place in her heart that belonged to the bad boy known as Klaus Mickelson.