25

VERY SMUTTY....I warned you

"Klaus?" Caroline walked closer and closer to the Mikaelson Mansion, eager to find Klaus and talk to him about everything going on and blame him for Elena and Tyler and everything that went wrong and maybe just hit him because she felt like getting her anger out and he was a great way to do that.

She kept walking closer, up to his door where the lights were off, all of his siblings gone in the dead of night.

"Yes...fuck, Caroline..." Klaus gripped the soft, tender skin of her thighs, pulling her closer and closer into him, making her whimper and moan.

"Oh my god, Klaus-" she rode him, beautiful in her bare naked glory, with her long blonde waves gliding down her back.

"Klaauuss! Open up or I'm coming in!" Caroline waited a few moments before letting out a frustrated huff and opening the door, making her way upstairs.

"You feel so good, keep it up just like that, sweetheart." Caroline's hot, wet walls tightened around his cock, dragging pleasure out of him with each rock of her hips and breathy moan.

Caroline walked into his room to see a sleeping form laying in the dark shadows of his room on a large, black bed with blood-red blankets. At first she didn't want to say anything, she was almost admiring how peaceful he looked, but right as she decided to wake him up, she heard him say words that stopped her in her tracks.

"Yes, love..." It was almost a groan of sorts, and it immediately occurred to Caroline that she had walked in on a very...intimate situation. She listened very closely and could hear the soft, slow hum of his heartbeat, making sure that he was asleep.

"Caroline..." She froze. He was having a sex dream...about her??

"Oh my god." Caroline brought her hands to her mouth and stood there waiting for something, anything to happen.

Klaus moaned and shifted around in bed, obviously enjoying whatever fantasy he had conjured up in his mind.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, seriously?" She whispered. She backed up to leave, knocking herself into a dark, mahogany bookshelf in the process. "Shit!" She turned to leave but couldn't get out fast enough before Klaus had woken up and pinned her to his door.

His eyes were surrounded by protruding veins and red tint, and she could see the bloodlust and danger in them. She was scared for a moment of what made him so on edge, but he immediately calmed down when he saw that it was her.

"Caroli-"

"Please! Don't say my name again." She interrupted, putting her hand to his mouth to stop him from speaking. She had heard enough of his voice for a few nights, and she couldn't think about what had just happened without squirming.

He looked at her with confusion, slowly removing her hand from his mouth, but not moving away from her in the slightest.

"Again?" She didn't reply, and Klaus soon remembered the dream he had been having when he was so rudely awoken. "Ahh, I see. I was having quite the dream, you know."

"I can imagine, but I don't really want to, so if you'll excuse me, I should probably go-" she tried to push his bare chest away, glad that there was a pair of boxers between her and his naked body, but he didn't allow her to move.

"You know, I really think you would've loved what I was doing to you." Caroline sighed, knowing that any struggle would only lead to him having a tighter grip on her. Maybe if she relaxed then so would he, and she could use the opportunity to get out quick when he didn't expect it.

"The way I held you..." his hands traveled down to Caroline's hips, pressing firmly into her and making her shift, trying to gain control. "The way I kissed you..." now his lips pressed gently against her neck, making Caroline's breath come out shaky and her eyes roll back with pleasure she wasn't prepared for. Hearing her name in his sleep had turned her on more than she cared to admit, and if she stayed she knew she really would love to hear it again, but she couldn't.

"Klaus..." her protest came out more as a moan, and he continued to kiss her neck and right around her jaw, before hovering over her lips.

"Most of all you would have found ecstasy in the way I moved in you..." he pressed against her, and she gasped, feeling him tense all around her. "You see, sweetheart? You're already writhing at the thought."

Caroline let him kiss her neck once more before gaining her courage and shoving him away, keeping her hands out enough to where she could put some distance between them.

"Okay, this can't happen." She finally spoke.

"And why not?" he asked, amusement in his smile as he crossed his arms and leaned against his bedpost.

"Because! Because...because." She responded simply.

"Your words are truly thought-provoking, love." She rolled her eyes at his response, opening the door behind her.

"I have to go. I can't be here and I never should have come. So goodnight." She began to back out of the room slowly, watching as he watched her, the shine in his eyes making her feel like he had total control over her every action.

"No matter, you'll be back." He turned to go back to bed as Caroline slowly closed the door, and it wasn't a minute later before that same door shot open and Caroline tossed off her jacket, straddling Klaus' hips and making him smile ear-to-ear.

"So soon?" He teased.

"One night, that's all, just to get you out of my system and me out of yours." She said while peeling off her tee shirt, unveiling the delicious bit of skin that Klaus had fantasized ever since their kiss in the woods.

He nodded, immediately flipping them over, making Caroline squeal as his mouth began to explore her skin and his hands tearing off her clothes bit by bit. She gasped and returned the passion when his tongue found hers, and before long they were a beautiful mess of tangled limbs and breathless kisses.