3

Caroline picked up the two dresses and turned to Klaus. 

"What do you think," she asked and Klaus looked up at her from the couch.

"I think you won't need either of them for what I have planned," he said cockily, walking over to her. 

"Nik," she breathed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "You really aren't helping," he breathed but he just acted like he didn't hear her, planting a kiss on her neck. "Nik," she breathed. 

"Hmmm," he hummed against her neck. 

"I told you I'm going to dinner with Elena," she said and her legs felt like jelly the second she felt his lips against her skin. 

"Okay," he said, running his hands down her sides. With a flash she had turned around and had him pinned against the wall. 

"I need to spend sometime with her, she's my best friend," Caroline said and Klaus ran his fingers through her curls. 

"I'm sure she can wait," he breathed, pulling her into a kiss. "She has a guy to distract her too." Caroline looked over at the clock as he ran the kisses down her neck. She signed, pulling his face up to hers. 

"You have 10 minute and then I really do have to get ready," she said and he smirked but before he got to reply her lips where against his. He smirked in the kiss before picking her up and flashing them onto the bed. 

"Caroline," Elena called out as she knocked on the front door of her and Klaus's new apartment. She looked down at her phone to read Caroline's messages again, to make sure she had the right time. She sighed, typing Caroline's number and holding it to her ear. She heard the phone go off inside the house. "Caroline," she called out again when she heard someone fumble as they picked up the phone. 

"Hello," Caroline answer breathlessly. 

"Its 5 o'clock," Elena said when she heard Caroline giggled. 

"Stop it," she hissed and Elena just laughed. 

"Caroline," she said. 

"Yes," she answer quickly. 

"Would you mind giving the phone to Klaus," she asked politely and there was silence for a moment before she handed the phone over. 

"Hello," Klaus said. 

"Hi," she said. 

"Elena, what can I do for you?" Elena laughed. 

"Well I would really like to got dinner with Caroline," she breathed. 

"Well she's a little busy at the moment," he chuckled. 

"Yes, so I heard. So I'll make this quick, you have two minutes to get dresses before I come inside and get her myself," she said. 

"And why would I do that," Klaus asked and Elena smiled. 

"Because I'm Caroline's best friends and when you two get married you really going to want me on your good side," she breathed. "Now get moving or me and Caroline are going to be late for our reservation again," she said. There was silence for a moment. 

"She'll be out in a second," he said and Elena smiled. 

"Thank you," she said, hung up the phone.