34

Smut warning....

Silas' POV 

He had one goal. Well, maybe slightly more than one goal, but one goal was at the top of his list for the time being. Did he still want the cure? Of course. But the two people who were not making any forward progress needed his help. It was a little ridiculous; he could see the waves of sexual tension coming off the both of them, and he saw that they were doing nothing but trying to push their feelings down. Sleeping with other people, pretending to be in love with other people, it was all rather odd in his opinion why Klaus didn't just sweep in and take the girl. It's what he would have done, it's what he did do. But he supposed that time's had changed in the time that he had been indisposed.  

But if there was one thing Silas knew, perhaps the only thing he truly knew and understood, it was love, and how short and fleeting it could be, how important it was to cherish and hold it while you could.  

So, by virtue of being him, because hello, he was the most powerful being in the world, he decided to take matters into his own hands. This was going to be fun.

Caroline's POV 

Caroline, because she had been kidnapped more than her fair share in the past year and she didn't particularly like that it was happening yet again, was not very happy when she woke up in a room that she did not recognize, with the tell tale ache of a recently broken neck, and a very confused looking Klaus, which would have been comical had she not been so mad, across from her. And then she took in her surroundings and her anger- and confusion- grew.  

First of all, the lights were dimmed. Second, the unmistakable sounds of "Let's Get it On" were coming from somewhere in the room, and Caroline swore that if she found the source she would destroy it. It was bad enough to have dirty thoughts about Klaus without that song, that stereotypical love-making song playing in the room at the same time. And as her eyes adjusted to the dark, because she was still a baby vampire, and her freaking neck had been broken, thank you very much, she was able to see more and more of her surroundings. Huge bed stationed covered in blood red, and what she was sure was silk, sheets. Red rose petals strewn all over the room. Candles flickering romantically. And a third person lounging against the doorway. 

Caroline let out a small shriek, practically jumping into Klaus' arms. "Now don't be scared my sweet." Klaus pushed her behind him when the figure spoke, shielding her body with his own, and she scowled at his back slightly; she didn't need his protection.... well, what was a few broken necks anyway? 

"Who are you?" He ground out, more dangerous than any tone Caroline had ever heard him take before. 

"I'm disappointed Klaus. I thought you wanted to see my true face?" He stepped closer to them, and Caroline could just make out the short-cropped dark hair, the strong jawline, the black eyes, but the light was too dim for even her to see him clearly. "Now, as I said before, there's no reason for either of you to be scared- oh don't pout Klaus, I can sense it, though you fear for the girl and not yourself. Rather honorable really. Which brings me to why I brought you two here--" 

"You did this?" Caroline asked, low and dangerous, doing her absolute best to mimic Klaus' earlier tone. Hey, he was the 'source of all evil', she figured he knew a thing or two about scare tactics. She stepped around her valiant- both wanted and unwanted- protector, starring at the man. "I've had my neck broken one too many times in the last couple of months, so I would thank you to let me out of this room this instant!" 

"Klaus, restrain the girl before I get angry, and my plans are all ruined."  

Caroline sputtered, preparing herself to slap the smug, egotistical, dear god had she ever thought Klaus was bad? man, but hands clamped on her shoulders. She glowered, preparing to launch a verbal assault on Klaus so she could attack the man, but Klaus leaned close to her ear and whispered two words that stopped her in her tracks. "It's Silas."  

She sucked in a quick breath, remembering how much pain Klaus had gone through because of this man, finding that she had to push down another surge of anger toward him, and watched as a smile covered Silas' face. "That's right darling. But as I said, neither of you have cause for fear. I brought you here because the dance you two are engaged in is tiring. You both like each other, you're both adults, stop acting like children. Now, the room is spelled not to let either of you out until you've slept together. Don't worry though, I've stocked the room with enough food and blood to last you several weeks, but I doubt it will take that long. Before I leave though, is there anything I can get you? Specific snacks? A condom?" 

Okay, did the original, original big bad just quote Mean Girls? This was crazy, Caroline was almost positive that she had stepped into an alternate dimension where everything and everyone was crazy.  

One thing was for certain though. She was not sleeping with Klaus. Under any circumstances. Ever. 

She blamed the champagne and blood. And the strawberries. And the chocolate. Yes those were the things that the blame could be placed on for her current situation, the only "food" Silas had stocked the room with. Not that she minded all that much, to be completely honest. How could she be with one of his large hands in her panties, fingers pumping into her, his mouth at her breast? No, she really couldn't say that she minded at all, and they both knew it from the sounds that were coming out of her mouth.  

It had taken exactly three days four hours and twenty seven minutes for them to... well find themselves in a lip lock. She didn't know who initiated it, though she had a sinking- uplifting?- suspicion that it had indeed been her. But, again, she really stopped caring the minute their lips connected. Everything, every last inhibition and doubt she had, was gone the instant their lips touched. He was a really, really good kisser. And he proved to be most adept at other things.  

Like having her writhing beneath him, moaning out his name, and they had just gotten started.  

With a scream, she fell over the blissful edge, and she wondered excitedly at what else he would do to her body. She heard, through her pleasurable haze, the tearing of fabric, and then he was inside of her, and she arched her back into him, trying to get closer to him. He was everywhere it seemed to her, his hands roaming her body, gripping her ass for a moment, and a hip the next, and then his tongue was drawing lazy patterns over the swell of her chest. He was pumping into her, alternating between painfully slow and world-shattering, orgasm inducing fast, never quite letting her reach the point where she would fall again. Klaus was drawing the moment out for everything that it was worth. And she... well she loved it; she loved everything about it; she loved the way he felt inside of her, the delicious pressure he was causing to build, the feel of his hands on her skin, caressing her, making her feel more loved than she ever had before, the feel of his tongue and mouth and blunt teeth. She loved it, and yet it was all driving her crazy; she just wanted to- 

"Come for me Caroline." He said with a growl, and she knew he was close as well. His words were all she needed, the final push that sent her plummeting, her world crashing, and she might have literally seen stars. With another growl, and one final forceful thrust into her, he spurted his own release, continuing to move in her though, milking them both on. When the final shock of pleasure left her body, and he collapsed against her gently, panting softly, she sighed contently, wrapping her arms around him.  

"We should have done that sooner." 

"Oh I agree my sweet." Caroline shrieked, and Klaus removed himself from her quickly, throwing the covers up over her to her chin, before facing the returned Silas. "I thought I would have to wait a good many more days for the two of you to ever get anywhere. Anyway, you're both free to leave now."  

Silas turned to leave, but Caroline stopped him with two words. "Thank you." 

She didn't have to like him, she didn't have to like his methods, but she could admit that it might have taken her years more to experience the pleasure that was Klaus had Silas not intervened. So she could be thankful, just this once and only for this one thing.