chapter 10

Payton's POV

I set there for a minute trying to decide exactly how to ask. I finally decided just to talk, and find out what comes out of my mouth. I know this is a dangerous thing to do sometimes, especially when your talking to girls, but its the only idea I have right now.

"Tristana, can I ask you a question?" I say nervously.

I think she noticed me getting nervous because now she's biting her lip. Why does being nervous have to be so obvious. I mean its cute when she's nervous, but it would help us both if she couldn't tell I was nervous.

"Okay, what do you need to ask?" She asks kinda nervously herself.

Tristana's POV

"Tristana, can I ask you a question?"
He asks nervously.

He's so cute when he gets nervous, but its so contagious. I start getting kinda nervous myself, and I don't even know why.

"Okay, what do you need to ask?" I ask nervously.

"Well...um...I was gonna ask...um..if...well..."..

Just then Tristan came down, and Payton turned white.

"What's up?" He asked

I glanced over at Payton, and he gave me a warning look. I guess whatever this question is he doesn't want me to tell Tristan about it.

So I decide to go with the quickest cover that I could think of.

"Tristan! What happened to your hair?!?" I practically shout.

"What do you mean I just fixed it?" He askes defensively.

"Its a mess! Come here, and let me fix it for you." I say

"Okay?"

He comes over, and I start acting like I'm fixing his hair.

"Hey guys Mrs.Jacobs said we're leaving in five minutes, and she needs Tristan to bring the van up front." Paris says while walking down the stairs.
She hates elevators.

"Okay I'm going. Does my hair look okay now Tristana?" Tristan asks me.

"Yes I think I did a pretty good job on it." I say smiling.

"It looks the same as it did before." Paris says.

I give her a warning glance as Tristan roles his eyes, and walks out to get the van.

"Thanks." Payton said. Still looking kinda white

"No problem." I reply.

Paris just gives us a blank stare, then sets down on the couch next to the fireplace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all sorry for the wait I'm not exactly sure if I like this chapter or not but I had so many different directions I was wanting to go at once and they all kinda got mixed up

Anyways comment and let me know what you think and if you liked it then vote and let me know

LOVE Y'ALL! !!