chapter 12

Tristana's POV

" Tristana get up we're going to be late, and I was wanting to get there before they opened so we dont have to wait in that long line." I heard my mom say.

"Mom I didn't sleep good last night, five more minutes?" I asked

"Nope not this time, get up."

"Where are we going? " I ask

"Tristana where else do we go every time we come to Branson?"

"Oh yea Silver Dollar City. I'm getting up." I say while yawning.

" You better hurry. I think I'm with your mom on this one. I don't want to wait in line either." I hear Paris say.

" Fine ill hurry if you'll give
me room in the bathroom to fix my hair." I say.

I hear a bunch of stuff being scooted across the counter.

"Alright you got room." Paris says

I get up, and change then go to the bathroom to fix my hair.

"why are you dressing up again? we're gonna be riding rollar coasters, not going to church." Paris says when I walk into the bathroom

"I'm not dressing up, I'm dressing comfortable." I say.

"Says the girl who says maxi skirts are the most uncomfortable things in the world."

"Maybe I had a change of heart." I say defensively.

"Whatever, and where were you at 4:00 this morning. I woke up and you was no where to be found." she asks quietly so that mom doesn't hear.

Okay Im just going to be completely honest, and admit that I can't whisper.

So I look over at her and quietly say.
"I'll tell ya later." then with absolutely no warning I start blushing, and she freaks out. "What happened? she asked trying to whisper but with all the excitement she couldn't.

"Girls no secrets!" my mom hollers from the other room.

"I'll tell you later." I say

*1 hour later*

"Tristan stop!" I scream as my brother reaches up to tickle me again.

"We only have five more minutes until we get there do you really have to tickle me?" I say while laughing.

"Of course I do its tradition, every time I have to sit behind you I get to tickle you." he says.

"Mom! help!" I scream.

"Nope, I'm actually kind of enjoying seeing this again." she says while holding her phone in her hand obviously recording everything.

"Dad! help!" I say, hoping that at least one of my parents would care that I'm hyperventilating. (I think I spelled that right)

"Sorry Tristana I'm driving, besides you probably deserve it." dad says.

I role my eyes. !somebody please help me!" I scream while in giggling fits.

I look over to Paris and she lips out "is he ticklish?" I scream "Yes."

Tristan stops for a spit second, and gives me a curious look, then Paris looks over to Payton, and nodds her head.

then without warning Payton reaches over, and starts tickling Tristan.

"Dude stop this is freaky!" Tristan screams.

"As long as you'll stop tickling Tristana, all of that girly screaming was giving me headache." Payton says.

"Hey!" I say defensively

"Well it was." Payton says smiling.

"Fine dude I'll stop this is so freaky!" Tristan Screams.

Payton stops then we all hear my mom turn the recorder off.

"Mom! You have to delete that" me, and Tristan both say at the same time.

"No way! this is going on YouTube, and I'm playing it at both of your weddings. Oh! and Ive already sent it to both of your parents." mom says.to Payton and Paris.

"Ugh! mom!" I say

"alright we're here! Make sure you all get a bottle of water so we wont be buying as much, and money. Oh and Tristan don't forget your backpack so we'll have something to put all of our stuff in." my dad says while parking.

We all get out, and get our stuff, then we go get on the trolley so that it can take us to the front gate.

After we get into the city we split up into groups Mom, and Dad go to the shops, and the rest of us go buy some cinnamon bread, and wait for them to open the rest of the park.

"Hey Tristana would now be a bad time for you to tell me what you was doing a 4:00 this morning?" Paris asks me while the boys are trying to climb up on some rocks.

I tell her everything that happened the night before, and of course she has the normal 16 year old girl reaction. She freaks out.

"What! Your joking right?" she practically screams.

"No, I'm dead serious, and be quiet your gonna wake the dead. besides I don't know if Payton has talked to my Dad, or if Tristan knows, and I don't want him to find out because he heard you screaming." I say

"I wasn't screaming." she say defensively.

"Hey what time is it?" Payton asks me while coming over.

"umm 8:59. They should be opening the rides anytime now."

just as I say that one of the lady's comes out of the shop and unlocks the chains, and lets us into the rest of the city.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey y'all sorry this chapter was kinda boring I'll try to make the next one a little more fun . comment and let me know what you think
, and if you liked this chapter let me know by pressing that little star button ★

And if you can tell me what movie the song above was in .. I'll follow...send me a PM and let me know ...no cheating

LOVE Y'ALL! !!♥