Chapter 2

Tristana's POV

I walk into the house and give the mail to my mom. Then I start up the stairs to my room.

As i passed her room I could hear my 8 year old sister, Layla, in her room blaring Hank The Cow Dog as usual. I can't stand that dog.

But the next sound wasn't much better. It was three year old Jackson waking up from his nap. And yes he was screaming. So I went in his room lifted got him up and took him to play with Layla.

Then I decided to go get on Tristan's nerves for a few minutes. Me and him are both 15, and he's gotten pretty used to be busting into his room singing and jumping on his bed.

I run in singing the bridge to Love You Like The Movies by Anthem Lights. But of course I couldn't get high enough to end it so it ended up just sounding like a bunch of screeching.

My brother started laughing at me then told me to get out. And of course my reply was no. I jumped on his bed and started messing with his stuff trying to get on his nerves. He started acting like it really was, but we both knew it wasn't. Then I started tickling him, but unfortunately he is stronger than me,so he just turned around and tickled me back.... I am very ticklish.

When he finally stopped he asked what I was doing in his room.

I don't know I said I'm just board.

Oh.

Yea.

"Wanna go do something?"

Like what?

He sat there and looked at me kinda blank before responding. I don't lets just go out we can go hiking, or ride bikes, or eat.

Then it was my turn to give him the blank stare. Yeah all of that sounded fun I just didn't feel like doing any of it.

But before I could respond he said "Or we could invite everyone over and hang out upstairs".

Around this time last year me, Tristan, and a bunch of our friends got bored one day and decided to turn out attic into a game room. We spent an entire week cleaning, and decorating, and adding fans, and even a small refrigerator. Now its kind of our club. We do everything up there.

I nearly jumped at this idea. So we went and called all of our friends, and all of them could come except Ashlynn, She had to work

Within the hour everyone was here.
Arabella who is 14
Paris who is 16
Martin who is 15
Payton who is 16
Ryder who is 13
Ethan who is 13
Mikey who is 15

I met them all at the door as they showed up one by one.Right before I followed Mikey upstairs where everyone else was at dad stopped me.

Tristana before you go up to the attic you need to go change your shirt it's to tight. You know your mom and I have always told you your shirts have to be loose, and I don't know why you would think that should change. You know better, and I expect better. If I can't trust you to keep your shirts loose then why on earth should I trust you with a phone.

By now he was close to screaming and I was already close to crying.

I didn't realize my shirt was to tight if I had I would have changed it. I'm not rebellious like he says I just didnt think my shirt was to tight. its not near as tight as most girls. Besides I'm to fat, why would I want to wear my clothes tight?

But I kept my mouth shut as he continued.

Can I trust you with a phone? Should I be reading your texts more? Should I turn set it up so that you can't be on YouTube or Google? What kind of music have you been looking up on YouTube ? I know it's not Christian cause your obviously not one, walking around the house in tight shirts....

I zoned out after that.

I would rather not hear what came next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all thanks for reading comment, and let me know what you think and if you like this chapter maybe vote and let me know :)

LOVE Y'ALL! !!♥