Chapter 26

Tristan's POV

(3 months later)

ᗪeᗩᖇ ᗪiᗩᖇy,
We moved back here to Arizona last month, and it really hasn't been that bad. I never see my cousins so I never have to acknowledge that one of them ran away, I never have to accept that two of them have died, and since its been three years since my grandparents died everyone has pretty much gotten over it.

I know all of that may seem kind of cruel to say, "we've gotten over the death of my grandparents, I refuse that one of my cousins is missing, and that I refuse to accept that two of my cousins are dead and gone." Okay, yes, very cruel sounding, but one thing I've learned is that life is full of hard times. You will never completely escape them. There will always be nights that you will cry yourself to sleep. Our job is to learn to give those problems to God. We have to learn to accept that it will get better. We have to look on the bright side at all times.

Yes, I miss my friends. Even though they lied to me, lied about me, and used me. I still miss them. I miss the game nights, the long useless arguments, the socializing, and the help that I got from them. One thing that I don't miss though is the drama. There is drama everywhere you go, online, at church, school, home, work, concerts, books, life, and even death.

Yes, Death is full of drama. After you die there will be drama, but his drama will be a little bit different. It won't be between you and your family and friends, it will be between God and the devil. Your entire life There will be temptations to do different things. You will be tempted to give that homeless man on the side of the road a dollar, that's God tempting you. You will also be tempted to take that dollar that your friend left in the pocket of the jacket he let you borrow, that's the Devil tempting you. Your job is to ignore the Devils temptations, but listen to Gods.
What does this have to do with death though? After you die you will either go to one of two different places, heaven, or hell. God wants you to come home with him, but the devil is mad he wants you to come home with him.

Live a life that the devil hates, a life that will make him mad. That's the best kind of life to live. That kind of life will make it easy to get into heaven, but with any other kind of life you may end up having gate trouble after you die. That is one kind of drama that you DO NOT want to deal with.

So no, I don't miss the drama back in Arkansas, but I'm thankful that God let me go through it, it gave me the strength to handle whatever is coming next.

I know that I'll have trouble soon, so that's why as soon as I get done writing this I'm going to go pray, I'm going to pray that God will help me handle whatever the devil is about to throw at me.

ᒪoᐯe, Tᖇiᔕtᗩᑎᗩ

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know that that chapter was a little bit different than what I usually would wright, so I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry about taking so long with this chapter but I wasn't really sure where to go with it. There was so many different directions that I could have taken it so I decided to wait it out and see how I felt like I needed to take it .

Comment and let me know what you thought

LOVE YALL! 😍