Girls Day

Location: Toni's House

Toni Braxton POV

The girls and I decided to have a lazy day at my house today. Mommy has all the kids and we are just going to do any and everything that we want to do.

Toni: What do you guys want to do today?

Tamar: Before we start anything, I got one question. Why is Toni THE Braxton trending on twitter?

Towanda: What do you mean she's trending on Twitter?

Tamar: Apparently Toni is suing Keri for back child support!

Traci & Trina: What?

Everyone looked back at me. Could this day start out positive? Can I just have one day to be truly happy?

Toni: Yes. All that you're reading online is true. Keri hasn't been paying me child support for the past eight months. Sure he sees the kids, but he isn't giving me any money for them.

Tamar: Why didn't you tell us?

Toni: Because...

Towanda: Because what?!

Toni: See that's why! You guys are getting all rowdy, ready to cuss up a storm.

Towanda: That's because we care, Toni.

Trina: We don't like to see you stressing out. Tone, it's not good for your Lupus.

Toni: I know, that's why I wanted today to be a girls day, no children. I need some sister time with lots of laugh. Now let's go have to tea.

Tamar: You and this damn tea!

Trina: Tamar!

Tamar: What?! Can't we have some wine and food instead.

Traci: Well Toni wants tea for now.

Tamar: My bad! Let's go have us tea then.

Towanda: Let's take 2 cars instead. I'll ride with Traci and Trina. Tamar and Toni will ride together.

Toni: Perfect. Thanks you guys!

Everyone decided to go the Tea Shop that is about 35 minutes away from Toni's house.

Trina: This is cute Tone!

Traci: Yeah, it doesn't even look like a regular tea shop.

Toni: Cause it's not. It's like a restaurant that only serves brunch 24/7. I stumbled on it a couple weeks ago.

Towanda: Come on, let's inside.

Traci: Yasss, it's hotter then a jalapeño bell pepper!

Everyone looks at Traci.

Tamar: I don't know what Traci be talking about!

Traci: Ya'll don't get it? It's hot-

Toni: It's okay Traci. You don't need to explain yourself...

Towanda: Ha! Traci is a nut!

The girls entered the tea shop and sat near the back of the cute little restaurant enjoying themselves.

Waiter: Good morning ladies. I am Natalie and I will be waiting you guys today. Which tea would you like to start off with?

Tamar: I'll take honey and vanilla separately.

Traci: Same thing, but not too much honey.

Towanda: Ginger tea with a little bit of sugar on the side.

Trina: Chamomile with honey.

Toni: I would love to try the blueberry pomegranate tea with a side of honey and sugar. Then we'll take a tray of assorted scones, jams, and sandwiches. And that should be all.

Waiter: Okay. Coming right up.

Tamar: After this, what else are we doing? I want to get my nails done.

Toni: We can do that and get some messages.

Waitress: Here's your teas and assorted tray ladies. Let me know if you need anything.

Traci: Dang, that was quick.

Tamar: Biscuits!

Toni: Scones Tamar!

Traci and Towanda laughing.

Tamar: But why they come with sour cream tho?

Toni: Clotted cream!

Tamar: Well my momma biscuits tastes better.

Toni: Please don't say my momma biscuits tastes better.

Tamar & Traci: They do!

All the girls start laughing. Until a voice interrupts their conversation.

Voice: So this is why you won't answer my phone calls or meet up with me.