The Nerve

Location: Tea Shop

Tamar: Well hi to you to Keri!

Towanda: Tamar behave.

Tamar: I am. I just said hello to the man.

Toni: What are you doing here Keri?

Keri: It doesn't matter. You've been avoiding my calls Toni. You could've called me and told me to pay you the child support money instead of taking me to court!

Traci: Hold on! Who the hell he yelling at!

Toni: Calm down Traci. Keri, you've been avoiding my calls and texts. How do you think our kids are being fed and clothed? You haven't given me money for them in 8 months. I shouldn't have to remind you that your kids need things. You're their father!

Keri: I feed them when they're with me. I don't worry when they're with you.

Toni: First off! I'm their mother and they live with me permanently. I care and provide for them on a regular basis. You don't need to worry about what I do for them. Who the hell do you think pays for their school, clothes, food, tutoring, football and basketball games, any thing else they want to do. Not you Keri!

Keri: Then who the hell spends time with them when their mother is fucking tour the states grinding on a damn married man?!

Toni: Fuck you Keri!

Trina: Fuck you and that damn horse that you rode in on! Don't you dare cuss at Toni like that.

Towanda: Guys let's go before we make a scene.

Tamar: Naw. Keri wanna get loud and buck wild, let's end it! Since you wanna act like a Mitch, we go treat you like one!

Keri: Oh shut up Tamar.

Toni: Now wait one goddamn minute. You are not going to talk to any of my sisters how you want to. Let's go.

Traci: That man is out of his goddamn mind.

As Towanda paid for the tea and brunch, the rest of the girls began to get up leaving Towanda and Keri there alone.

Towanda: You just foul man. Yelling at the mother of your children Keri.

Keri: She could've answered my phone calls.

Towanda: But you didn't even answer hers. What the hell did you expect. You don't pay 8 months of child support, and Toni still kept you as her music road manager. She still paid you! With no problem! Men just don't understand! Ya'll just stuck on stupid. I'll see you when I see you man.

Keri: Yeah whatever.

Towanda left the restaurant and saw the rest of the sisters holding Toni as she cried her heart out. They all knew that this wasn't good for her Lupus and she had rehearsal tomorrow afternoon with Babyface.

Tamar: Come  on everybody. Back to the house for ice cream, popcorn, and a movie. Toni just needs to relax and clear her head.

Trina: Yes. You got rehearsals tomorrow for your upcoming performance.

Toni (wiping her eyes): I love you guys so much. Thanks.

Traci: We love you too. Now let's get out of here! I'm tired.

The girls got into their car and spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking about anything. They kept Toni laughing and relaxed.

Let me know what you guys think so far! Thanks for reading.