African Tour Part II

The next morning Babyface woke up to a sleeping and snoring Toni on his chest. Both of them weren't drunk at all. He remembered the vivid and special night that they had and smiled. He watched as Toni slept. Five minutes later Toni began to stir. Babyface began to wake her up with kisses.

Toni (still sleepy): Mmmm mornin' Ken.

Babyface: Mornin' sleeping beauty. How did you sleep?

Toni (purring tone): Perfect.

Babyface (smiling): Really?!

Toni peered over Babyface and realized that it was only 8:00 am and breakfast wouldn't start until 10:00 am.

Toni: I'm going to take a shower and get ready for breakfast.

Toni got up and dropped the sheet, she did not put her robe on. She walked to the bathroom in her full naked glory. Babyface sat up in bed and watched her sway her hips to the bathroom and turn around and look at him with a smile on her face.

Babyface: You are such a damn tease.

Toni: And you love it.

Toni closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. She brushed her teeth and let the steam relax her muscles. Once relaxed, Toni hopped into the shower. Toni was about to reach for her shower gel when she felt strong hands grab her hands.

Toni: Ken! We'll be late to breakfast.

Babyface (kissing her under the shower-head): No we won't. I'm actually helping you speed up the process and save water. Now hand me the cloth so I can wash your back.

Although a little hesitant, Toni handed Babyface the cloth and turned around. Toni enjoyed Babyface as he took his time washing her body. As he reached the lower part of her body, her waist, Toni leaned on his chest.

Babyface: Baby spread your legs.

Babyface realized that Toni was getting turned on. He washed Toni and she turned around and washed him. As Babyface leaned Toni under the shower-head, Toni pulled him in and kissed him. He then made sure that both their bodies were clean and pushed Toni again the wall and got on his knees.

While enjoying themselves in the bathroom, both of them were unaware of the time. Breakfast with everyone else was going to start in ten minutes and they were nowhere in sight. Toni's moans could be heard throughout the hotel room.

Meanwhile downstairs...

Tamar: Mornin' everybody!

Trina: Hey Tam Tam.

Traci: Hey Tam.

Tamar: Wanda, have you seen Face or Toni?

Towanda: No, but they should be coming down soon. You know Toni's always late.

Trina: I texted her, but hasn't responded yet.

Everyone was sitting at the table and grace was being said. Breakfast had begun and the sisters realized that two people never made it down yet. They got up from the table and talked on the side.

Traci: Should we go check up on them?

Tamar: I don't know about that. What if they're in the same room?

Towanda: I'm pretty sure they're not.

Trina: They shouldn't be!

Tamar: I'm telling ya'll something, they were pretty close last night. All lovey dovey and more!

Trina: Well I'm not jumping to any conclusion. I say we go and get Toni, so her kids won't assume the worst.

The sisters agreed to go and check on Toni.