Celebrations

3 Months later...

Toni and Babyface released "Love, Marriage, and Forever" last week and it has been No. 1 on the Billboard charts. Tomorrow would be the day that Toni would receive her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Toni's entire family was in town.

Tamar's House...

Momma Evelyn: Mikey's plane is landing in a few hours. He'll call once he's landed.

Tamar: Yeah, Vince is supposed to go and pick him up.

Trina: Where's Toni and Kenny?

Tamar: They had an interview today. They should be here in about 15 minutes.

Traci: I am so happy for Toni! I can't wait to see her face when they unveil that star.

Michael Sr.: Does she know that Kenny will be making her speech before she goes on the stage?

Trina: No. She thinks that it's just L.A. Reid, Anita Baker, and Lil Kim.

Traci: She'll love the surprise!

Toni and Babyface came walking into the kitchen.

Babyface: Hey everyone.

Michael Sr.: Hey son. Hi sweetheart.

Toni (hugging Michael Sr.): Hi Daddy. Hey everyone.

Michael Sr.: You look beautiful. Where are my grandkids?

Babyface: Denim is hanging out with his friends and Diezel has football practice. I'm starving.

Momma Evelyn: I cooked chicken with mashed potatoes and collard greens. Blueberry dumpling for dessert.

Babyface: Music to my ears Ma. You know the words to my heart and stomach.

Tamar: Toni hasn't been feeding you Kenny?!

Toni: I have, but we've been doing interviews like crazy for the album.

Trina: When was the last time you fed him? He's swallowing the food without chewing.

Babyface (grinning at Toni): I ain't this morning before our interviews this morning. Right Tone?

Toni: He ate, Ken just has a fast metabolism.

Tamar: Well what did you eat this morning then Kenny?

The sister looked at Babyface for a response. Michael Sr. left the room to answer a call and Momma Evelyn went to use the restroom. Toni bit her lip and looked at Babyface.

Babyface (looking directly at Toni): TMBE with whip cream.

Trina: I've never heard of a TMBE. What kind of breakfast is that!

The sisters looked at Toni and she refused to make eye contact with them.

Traci: TMBE huh?

Traci, Towanda, and Tamar caught on to what Babyface was saying, but Trina still didn't get it.

Trina: Where did you get this TMBE from?!

Toni: Change of subject guys, I'm going to watch tv.

Toni began to walk away, but Towanda pulled her to the kitchen.

Towanda: No Mrs. Toni Michele Braxton-Edmonds! Go ahead and tell Trina what TMBE and whip cream are.

Toni: It's not important.

Babyface: If you'll excuse me ladies, I'm going to watch the game with Dad.

Babyface walked up to Toni kissed her and smiled. While walking away, Babyface gave Trina a hint.