New Music

1 ½ years later...

Toni and Babyface are still happily married. Babyface and Toni have decided to return back into the studio to surprise their fans with a second part of "Love, Marriage, and Divorce." Toni has been writing a lot lately. He has some downtown before going on a mini-tour with Johnny Gill, Boyz II Men, and Anthony Hamilton.

They are on the couch watching a movie when Babyface noticed that she wasn't paying attention to the movie.

Babyface: Tone, they're about to kill Queen Latifah.

Toni: Yeah, I know. It's sad.

Babyface: But we're watching Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Queen Latifah isn't in it. Tone?

Babyface looked down at Toni and began to kiss her neck. He knew that he caught her attention when her fingers raked through his hair. He stopped.

Toni: Ken.

Babyface: Now that I've got your attention, what's wrong?

Toni: I've been writing a lot of songs lately that I think we should put on the album.

Babyface: Like what?

Toni: Well for starters, I think that the title for this album should be "Love, Marriage, and Forever." We will still have similar concepts as the first album, but this time we can sing about finding a happy ending between us. I have this song called "Can't Get Over You" that I just finished writing the other day.

Babyface (smiling): Is that about me?

Toni (chuckling): Maybe. I just don't have a melody to match it yet.

Babyface: I would love to hear it, Tone.

Toni: Once we get into the studio. We've been privately lately, and I want our fans to get a glimpse of the love that we share.

Babyface just sat there staring at her. He began to lean towards her when Toni spoke.

Toni (grinning): I know that look. Ken we can't, the boys are taking a nap and you have to go and pick up Peyton in a couple of hours.

Babyface (touching her thigh): I can be quiet (kiss to her ear), I promise.

Toni (closing her eyes and leaning into him): But I don't know if I can. (Biting her lip) Let's finish watching this movie.

Babyface: We were watching the movie until you started dosing off.

Toni: I'm back now and ready to see the end. Now lay back down, pillow.

Babyface: Yes ma'am!

Toni: So silly.

Halfway towards the end of the movie, Toni was still laying on Babyface's chest, when she felt her hands on the buttons of his shirt. Babyface felt Toni staring at him and tried not to smile. All of a sudden, Babyface grabbed Toni by her waist and flipped them over. Toni yelped out.

Babyface: You said no earlier.

Toni (looking into his eyes): And you left those top buttons loose on purpose!

Babyface (laughing): I knew you couldn't resist me.

Toni: Oh yeah?

Toni got up and stood with her hands on her hips. Babyface thought that he was in trouble.

Babyface: Tone, come on. I didn't mean it like that.

Toni (turning her back to him): Mmmhmm.

Babyface: Where you going?!