African Tour Part I

Warning:

This chapter has sexual content. If you are not mature or of age, please skip this chapter. If you are mature and of age, please read this at your leisure and enjoy!

*ToniFace in the making*

Over the past few days, Toni and Babyface have been rehearsing for their first three concerts. The following morning after the dinner incident, Toni decided to drop the subject and just enjoy the rest of their tour. She and Babyface were back to positive vibes. In a few hours they would be on the stage for their first international stage together. This generation of Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Toni and Babyface were at the venue getting ready for their final mic check.

Dave: Since you guys are performing together for more than 45 minutes, we will dim your mics whenever you give my assistant a simple head nod. He will be in the booth that is directly across the middle of the stage, hundreds of feet away.

Toni: Okay, what about the lights? Kenny and I agreed on specific lights that we wanted to appear on the stage during certain songs.

Dave: Yes, we have them pre-programmed to go off at certain times, but there are ones that we will not turn on unless you want us to.

Babyface: Perfect. Thanks Dave.

Toni (looking at Dave): Thank you D.

Since meeting Dave, Toni has been flirting and talking to him every chance she gets. The sisters introduced Dave, a successfully known South African Stage Manager, to Toni two days ago. They wanted Toni to hit the dating scene again, even if Babyface didn't like it.

Babyface: So now he's D?

Toni: Yeah, he doesn't mind me calling him that.

Babyface: You like him don't you?

Toni: I find him cute and attractive. Now let's get back to our mic check. The show starts in 2 ½ hours.

Babyface started singing and checking his mic, but he began to worry. Toni was now attracted to someone else and paying him attention.

2 ½ hours later...

Toni: Hello South Africa! Thank you for having me!

Toni was finally on stage and greeting the crowd. She walked on and sang, "I Love You." The entire stadium was filled with more than ten thousand screaming fans. The fans were on their feet giving her a standing ovation. Toni could feel the over pouring love.

The Crowd: Toni and Babyface! Toni and Babyface! Toni and Babyface!

The sisters started clapping too and Babyface began to walk on the stage. The crowd went even crazier. Toni and Babyface never in their life expected to see and feel such a heartfelt welcome from their fans. The love was genuine and caring.

Babyface: Thank you guys so much for coming to spend the night with us!

A fan: We love you!

Toni: We love you too.

Babyface: Are you guys ready to start the show?

The crowd: YES!

Toni: I can't hear you. Are you guys ready to start the show?!

The crowd: YES!

Toni and Babyface started the show together off with "Give You My Heart." As Toni reached the chorus of the song, she and Babyface pointed their mics towards the audience.