Seeing Him

Location: Babyface's Home (Backyard)

Today was finally the day that Toni would see Babyface. Her heart was beating a thousand miles a minute. All the sisters and Ashley were getting dressed at her house today. Toni knew and memorized the two songs that she would be playing at the wedding anniversary party. But she didn't know what she should wear today.

Toni (sitting in her closet): Somebody help me pick a damn dress.

Tamar: What are you trying to go for?

Trina: Huh?

Tamar: Are you trying to make him look at you the whole time you're there? Or blend in with everybody else.

Toni: Both.

Towanda: Uh-uh, try again.

Toni: I want him to want him to look at me and want to touch me and try to take me home.

Tamar (laughing): Well tell us how you really feel!

Towanda: Okay. Let's look at the type of dresses you have to match that description.

Traci: His wife is going to be there! So how about something revealing, but not too revealing. We can't have everyone ignoring the lady at her own anniversary party.

Toni: You're right.

Tamar: What about this?

Tamar found a simple black dress that was knee-length, but had a lace material at the top. Toni wore this once when Babyface and her when the Grammys invited them for an interview. Babyface that day, couldn't stop rubbing Toni's back.

Towanda: Good selection Tam. We just need the right accessories.

Toni: I gained a little weight since wearing this dress.

Trina: Girl stop! The only places you've gained weight in is in your thighs and butt. Nowhere else!

Toni: Fine. I'll wear the dress.

Traci: Now you need a pair of do me baby stiletto heels to go with the dress.

Toni: I said I want the guy to notice me not want to try and have his way with me in the bathroom!

Everyone bust out laughing.

Tamar: Are you sure!

Toni (laughing, blushing): Yes I'm sure.

The girls began to get dress and left in their cars.

A hour later...

Nicole led Toni and the sisters to hide in the backyard so that Babyface wouldn't suspect anything. Toni left Ashley in plain sight so that if Ashley saw Babyface, Ashley could tell him that Toni couldn't make it, and that she sent her, Ashley, and a gift instead.

Nicole: Okay, here's your hiding spot. I'll say a small speech and once I say "Here's your gift," you can walk towards the stage.

Toni: What type of mic will I be singing into?

Nicole: A hand held mic. The stage manager can either give it to you while you're walking towards the stage or it can be on the stage.

Toni: Okay, I'll talk to the stage manager in a few minutes then.

Nicole: Will your sisters be on the stage with you?

Toni: Not for the first song. I selected two songs for you guys.

Nicole: I can't thank you so much for this (hugging Toni).

Toni: It's my pleasure.

Nicole: You guys look amazing!