Dinner Jealousy

Before reading, please look at the new characters that I have added to the book/story. Enjoy!

Babyface decided to hold a dinner for everyone for both his and Toni's band that would be going on tour with them to Africa. The sisters, assistants, and any girlfriend/boyfriends or wife/husbands were invited as well. That meant that Toni would be in the same room as Babyface's wife, Nicole again.

Andre, Towanda's husband, was in one car with the kids, the assistants in another car or two, and the sisters in one car. On the way to the dinner, Toni was nervous. She was going to be in the same as Babyface and his wife feeling scared and worried. However, what Babyface did not know was that Toni was bringing a date to the party.

In the car...

Toni: I have butterflies in my stomach doing the cha cha slide and cupid shuffle all at once.

Tamar: You nerviscited?

Toni: What?

Tamar: Nervous and excited T.

Toni: Yes. I'm bringing Daniel as my date and only you guys know that I'm dating him.

Traci: What you mean!

Towanda: The man used to play piano for Face. How could you not tell Face that you're dating Daniel?!

Toni: I don't know.

Towanda: But you've been dating the man since late April! That's damn near four months Toni Braxton!

Toni: You guys are making me feel guilty!

Trina: No, your heart is feeling the guilt.

The sisters and the rest of the cars following them pulled up behind them up to Babyface and Nicole's home.

Toni: Here we go.

As the family entered, Toni got a text from Daniel saying that he would be a few minutes late. As soon as Toni texted him back, Babyface and Nicole were walking up to her and the sisters.

Nicole: Glad you guys could make it. Please take off your coats and make yourselves comfortable. Tonight is going to be all fun and talking.

Denim: Uncle Kenny were are the other kids and teenagers?

Babyface: They're playing video games in the game room straight down on your left.

Denim (fist bumping Babyface while walking away): Come on kids, follow me.

Towanda: Thank you Denim!

Denim: You're welcome.

Tamar: Ya'll gotta love my nephew! He cool just like that.

The grown-ups began to walk into the living room, grabbing a drink and talking.

James: So are you guys ready for this international tour?

Toni: I'm more anxious than happy actually.

Babyface: I'm excited!

James: But why are you anxious Toni?

Toni: It's my first time doing a tour with Kenny, but I've also never been to Africa. I don't really know how big my fan base is there. I know it's a lot. I just want to meet them.

Babyface: We'll enjoy it and rock out on stage.

Tommy: Yeah. I just wanna jam in the area/venues that we're playing at. Imagine the echoes and acoustics in the theaters and stadiums.

Joes: I gotta agree with my brotha Tommy here, it's gonna be sick!

Toni: I sure hope so.

Nicole announced that dinner was ready and everyone should come to the dining room. The kids would have their own area in the second dining room next door. When everyone sat down, Babyface realized that there was an empty seat next to Toni.