The Wedding Reaction

Babyface turned around and saw a crying Toni barefoot, with no bouquet in hand.

Toni: When you walked down that aisle, my heart skipped a beat. And when security escorted you out, you left with my heart.

Babyface felt like this was all a movie, like he was in a dream waiting to wake up.

Babyface: This can't be real. You said I can't.

Toni: You didn't hear the rest of what I said. I couldn't marry someone when you have the key and code to my heart. I choose you Ken.

Babyface walked up to Toni and embraced her, she chose him. Toni cupped his face and looked into his dark chocolate eyes.

Toni: I love you Kenneth Brian Edmonds with all my heart and soul. I choose you.

Babyface (kissing her face): I love you, I love you, I love you. I love you Toni Michele Braxton.

Toni: I love you too.

Babyface: Now wait a minute. If you're here, that means that you left everyone else back at the beach.

Toni: Yes and no. Dave, his family, and party guest immediately left as soon as I went looking for you.

While Toni continued talking all Babyface could think about was kissing and touching all over Toni's body. His hands began to draw slow, gentle trails across Toni's back, causing her to stop talking and just look at him.

Toni (biting her lip): You really like this dress?

Babyface: You really look beautiful and sexy in that dress Tone.

Toni: Really?

Babyface: 100/10 and then some.

Toni: That's a high number. Shouldn't I get a prize for such a high score?

Before Toni could say anything else, Babyface kissed her breathe away. Toni sighed into the kiss and grabbed at his chest. Babyface smiled into the kissed and hugged Toni even tighter. Only the need for air stopped the two.

Babyface: Let's head back to the venue.

Toni: I don't want to. My guests are still there wondering where I went.

Babyface: Then we'll walk hand in hand and explain to them. We can't let all that good food, drinks, and music go to waste, babe.

Toni: But it would've been my wedding party if I said yes.

Babyface: But you didn't, so now it just a party. (Grabbing Toni) We'll dance a little, eat, drink, and then I'll take you home and take this dress off of you and enjoy you for the night.

Toni looked into Babyface's eyes and noticed that he had a predatory look in them. That look along with love and pure lust.

Toni (acting innocent): Enjoy me? I don't understand.

Babyface laughed and whispered into Toni's ear. He told her what he planned to do to her behind closed doors with no witnesses, but the neighbors; when they would hear her screams. Toni was becoming hot and bothered.

Babyface: And then we'll rest.

Toni: Um...um...um I...

Babyface (laughing): Just nod if you agree.

Toni quickly nodded her head and blushed. Babyface took her hand and they walked back to the wedding venue smiling and talking.

Back at the wedding venue...

The sisters were trying to keep the guest preoccupied. Dave left so quickly that he didn't even try to speak to anyone. The guest were speaking amongst themselves and on their phones. However, Tamar was walking around smiling. Momma Evelyn and the rest of the sisters pulled her to the side.