Planning

Hi guys! Enjoy the read.

It has been a few weeks since Toni and Dave's engagement. The sudden news of her relationship and engagement shocked both the paparazzi and her fans. Fans were finally happy that Toni was seeing someone. However, a few fans were sad that it wasn't Babyface. Dave was on tour for  1 ½ month, touring Brazil, Africa, and Asia with an international artist. The couple decided to have their wedding in six months. It was going to be small and private with a few guests. Since her engagement, Toni hasn't heard from Babyface at all. He has been ignoring her phone calls and text messages. The sisters were in town helping Toni plan her wedding.

At Toni's house...

Toni: I don't think my dress should be white. Cream or ivory sounds nice.

Tamar: That's fine, but what's the theme of the wedding.

Toni: It's going to be romantic beach love.

Towanda: That sounds so sexy.

Trina: It sounds beautiful.

Toni: I know, the guest will be allowed to wear white since I'm not wearing it.

Tamar: I love it. How many people are on the guest list so far?

Toni (mumbling): 300 and counting.

Towanda & Traci: 300 and counting!

Towanda: What happened to this being a small wedding?!

Toni: Dave and I both have large families and close friends that we want to invite.

Trina: I understand that, but that's going to triple ya'lls budget. Start cutting people off that list. If you haven't spoken to them within the last two years, they can't come.

Tamar: Trina is speaking the word right now! Thank you Lord. Hallelu!

Toni: I know, I have already cut 25 people today since looking at the list.

The sisters continued planning and looking at magazines for simple and detailed decorations for the wedding, when Traci asked a daunting question.

Traci: Have you talked to Face since your birthday party?

Toni: No, he's been avoiding me for some reason.

Tamar: I saw him the other day with Peyton and we were talking and not once did he ask about you. What happened?!

Toni: I don't know, but I plan to go to his studio and talk to him personally.

Towanda: You miss your bestfriend.

Toni (looking down): I do and I don't know what I did wrong.

Trina: Well you got us to vent and talk to.

Toni: I know, but it's not the same.

Towanda: Okay, change the subject. Your album is coming out soon! Yay!

Toni: I forgot to tell you guys, the label wants to throw a release party for it. I have to hand select a few songs off the album to sing for the critics that's going to be there.

Traci: That's good. Just let me know when and where and I'll try to be there. I'm booked!

Tamar: Are you sure!

Trina: Yass honey. (Imitating Tamar) She, me, her is booked to capacity while looking beat!

The sisters busted out laughing.

Tamar: You tried it. Glad you're sitting!

Traci: You know you wanna laugh. Go ahead and laugh winch.