After the Grammys

Location: Toni's Hotel Room after the Grammys win

Towanda: Yay Toni! Seven is now your lucky number. I'm so proud of you.

Traci: Yes. We are so happy for you. And to think you wanted to retire just a few years back.

Trina: Won't he do it.

Towanda & Traci: Yes He will.

Trina: But I didn't see Babyface walk the carpet until later on. What's up with that?

Toni: Where's Tamar?

Towanda: Okay, she just changed the subject so quick! I don't know, I thought she would be here to celebrate with us.

Traci: I called her and she's meeting us at the restaurant.

Toni: Okay. Let me get out of this dress so we can go and celebrate! Ah! I won!

Trina: Is Babyface going to be there.

Toni (angry): No! He's not.

Traci: Well you ain't gotta tell us twice. Go ahead and change.

Toni and her family celebrated her seventh Grammys win for the next few days.

In the next few weeks, Toni received an invitation to perform "Hurt You" with Babyface at the UNCF Evening of Stars event. Toni was already going to be there with Diezel and the rest of the family to present a $10,000 to an Autistic child that would be attending college in the Fall of 2015 (August-December 2015).

That meant that Toni had to be a room again with Babyface to rehearse for this upcoming show.

Days before the actual rehearsal, Babyface called Toni and she finally answered his phone call.

Toni: Hello.

Babyface: Oh my goodness. Hold on I gotta call 9-1-1 to make sure everything is alright. Toni Michele Braxton has answered my phone call.

Toni: Ha ha ha (laughing). What's up Ken?

Babyface: I'm fine too, thanks for asking. How are you Tone?

Toni: I'm good.

Babyface: That's great. I called to tell you that we have rehearsals once at Open Mic and then our second and final rehearsal the afternoon before the taping of the actual show.

Toni: Is that all you called me for?

Babyface: Well sorry Ms. Busybody.

Toni: Sorry for snapping, I'm just tired. Had a flare up a few days ago and my body is a little bit sore.

Babyface: I could come and give you a message. Soothe all your aches and pain.

Toni: Kenn...

Babyface: I'm sorry, I'll behave now (chuckling). I'll talk to you in a few days, feel better love.

Toni: Thanks, take care.

Babyface: Bye bye.

Toni: Bye.

Few weeks later...

Rehearsal between Toni and Babyface went amazing. Because of the heavy sexual tension in the room when they rehearsed, the choreographer did not change anything.

Choreographer: You guys are oozing chemistry without even knowing. You guys will rock UNCF stage tomorrow night.

Toni (Elvis Presley): Thank you, thank you very much.