Almost There

It was finally the day that Toni, Babyface, their family, the band, and their assistants would be boarding the plane to Africa. Everybody decided to leave for Africa two days before the performances so that they could tour the country and take hundreds of pictures. However, Nicole and Peyton couldn't come because Peyton had to attend school (her private school's policy). They would meet Babyface in Africa in two days.

Everybody slept the first 13 hours of the trip.

The kids were seated in the front, the band members in the middle, Toni and the sisters (including Vince and Andre, and Babyface) were in the back. Babyface and Toni were sitting next to each other watching a movie. The girls were playing a card game. Andre was listening to music next to Towanda. And Vince was walking around the plane videotaping everybody.

Vince: Wave to the camera everybody! Africa here we come!

Tamar: Love, Marriage, and Divorce 2015 International Tour!

Trina: Yasss, once city at a time.

Vince took a few more pictures and sat next to Tamar.

Vince: Logan is asleep next to Denim and Brooke.

Tamar: Good. Relax and sleep if you want. We're just playing a card game.

Vince: What are the other guys doing?

Towanda: Andre's jamming himself to sleep and Face is with Toni watching a movie?

Vince: Are they seeing each other?

The sisters stopped playing their card game and looked at Tamar as she answered Vince.

Tamar: Whatcha you mean?

Vince: Are Toni and Kenny kickin' it?

Tamar: I don't know, you might have to ask Toni about that.

Babyface and Toni got up from their seats and sat next to the girls and Vince.

Trina: You want in Tone, Tray Ray is kickin' my butt.

Toni: Sure.

Babyface: I'll play too. What's the game?

Trina: Bullshit. But we're gonna switch it up.

Toni: How about we play UNO, team style.

Towanda: That's what I'm talking about. Tamar's my partner.

Trina: Toni's my partner!

Traci: Then I'll take Face as my partner.

Everybody sat next to their partner.

This game, because of the amount of people playing, used two full decks. As quickly as the game started, it quickly  heated up.

Tamar: 2 fives!

Traci: 2 fives, one 6, three sevens.

Babyface: 4 eights.

Trina: Draw 2 Tone.

Toni: I'm on your team!

Trina: I'm still trying to make us win! Now Draw 2.

Toni: No! I have a Draw 4, Tamar draw 6.

Tamar: Lies you tell! Wanda and I both got Draw 4's.

It was now Traci and Babyface's turn.

Traci: I'm sorry Face, but you need to draw 16, I have another Draw 2.

Babyface: I will. After I lay down this Draw 4. Tone you gotta draw 20.

Tamar: Damn!

Everybody looked at Toni and started laughing.