Toni's Birthday

Today's was going to be Toni's birthday party. All the sisters and Mikey were going to be there with their kids. Toni also invited close friends to come and celebrate with her. Dave told her that Babyface would be serenading them at the party with a few songs. Toni was over the moon. She was celebrating her birthday with loved ones. The sisters decided to head to the spa with Toni to get pampered.

Tamar (singing): It's ya birthday and you better twerk it.

Work it, drop it, pick back up and work it.

It's ya birthday.

Happy birthday!

Toni: You just made that up?

Tamar: Yes. I might make a single out of it and send it to you.

Toni (laughing): Thank you.

Towanda: Are you ready for your party tonight?

Toni: Yes! I'm ready to eat and dance the night away with you guys.

Trina: Drinks will be given out all night long. Bar Chix is fully loaded and ready.

Traci: I can't wait to try the martini you named after Toni.

Toni: I didn't know that you named a martini after me. What's it called?

Traci: T&B.

Toni: Sounds interesting. I can't wait to taste it.

Towanda: I just wanna dance my butt off and eat free food. So who else did you invite?

Toni: L.A. and his wife Erica, Anita Baker, Usher, Steve and Marjorie Harvey, TC, Dr. Jackie, Missy, Quincy, and a few other people.

Traci: Wow, now I gotta change my whole outfit!

Toni: You can dress anyway you want as long as you're comfortable Tray.

Tamar: Well she will be beat and dressed for the gawds tonight!

The sister laughed and enjoyed themselves at the spa. Meanwhile, Babyface was with L.A. Reid rehearsing the songs that he was going to be singing at the party.

L.A. Reid: You sound great.

Babyface: Thanks man.

L.A. Reid: Are you ready for tonight?

Babyface: Yeah, I plan on telling Tone that my divorce is final and that I am a single man.

L.A. Reid (laughing): Is that your gift to her? Your divorce papers in a frame wrapped with a bowtie?

Babyface: Ha ha, you got jokes. I bought her two gifts actually.

L.A. Reid: Really? What are they?

Babyface pulled out two jewelry boxes. The first one was a necklace with a angel (and halo) with a name engraved on the back of it. The second one was a ring.

L.A. Reid: Please don't tell me you plan on proposing to her tonight.

Babyface: I honestly don't know. I saw this ring while walking and it screamed her name.

L.A. Reid: You just recently got divorced!

Babyface: I know, but I just had to buy this ring.

L.A. Reid: I'm not telling you not to propose, but don't do it too soon. Wait a while.

Babyface looked at the engagement ring and placed it back in his pocket.

Babyface: I guess you're right. One step at a time. Let me practice one more time before I leave to go and get ready.