Comfort pt.2

Toni was pacing the room with a tear stained face and red eyes.

 Babyface: It's okay. Talk to me about it.

Toni barged up to Babyface and started poking and punching his chest.

Toni: Men just don't understand, you cannot put it threw your thick skulls that we helped you when no one else did.

Babyface: Calm down.

Toni: Don't you dare tell me to calm down! Get out I don't need you.

Toni began pushing Babyface out her room, but he just grabbed by her waist and held her tight. Held her as she continued to cry, scream, and push him away.

Toni: Please just leave Ken. Please!

Babyface: No. It's okay, Tone. It's okay.

Babyface hugged Toni by her waist as she cried her heart out. Toni hugged him even tighter at his shoulders. His embrace felt warm and good, like home.

As Toni stopped crying, little whimpers continued to leave her body and she turned her face into Babyface's neck. The sisters were watching the interaction between the two from the reflection of the mirror outside Toni's room (standing in front of the slightly open door).

Traci: I can't believe Keri came and acted like that. Doesn't he know that he's making Toni ill.

Tamar: That fool knows. I just wanted five minutes with him.

Trina (looking at Tamar): And what you was go do? Beat him?

Tamar: I didn't say that, you said that. Maybe I would've beat him or knocked him out.

Towanda: Shhhhh! Stop talking and look.

As Toni stopped crying, she began to softly kiss Babyface neck and jawline. She took her time drawing patterns around his Adam apple and kissing it as he gulped. As she went up, Toni began to kiss his cheeks and lastly his forehead as she looked into his eyes. Face to face.

Toni: Thank you for coming in and calming me down.

Babyface: It's no problem. No problem at all.

Toni: And sorry for throwing the flower vase at you, while you were behind the door.

Babyface: It's no problem Tone. I'm always here if you need me.

As Babyface began to talk, all Toni could do was stare as his lips. Eventually, Babyface stopped talking and began to caress Toni's face while looking at her lips. Toni licked her lips and looked into Babyface eyes and leaned in. Babyface licked his lips and kissed Toni.

He paused briefly and looked into her eyes, and kissed her again. Toni began to whimper as Babyface sucked on her bottom lip and she caressed his neck. Babyface moaned and pushed Toni against the wall. It was as if they were dancing a slow and sexy tango, body against body, tongues fighting to arouse and seduce the other.

Hands began to mingle with one another trying to hold onto the other for strength. No space was left to breathe, only to change positions. Babyface growled and pressed harder into Toni's body trying to get more friction between the two as she nibbled and sucked on his lips. How could two people who have never touched each other like this be familiar with each other's bodies. Babyface hands ended up under Toni's shirt, passing his hands lazily across her back. He released Toni's mouth and began to trail soft open kisses across her neck and collarbone.

Toni: Kennnyyy...

Babyface: hmmmm...

Meanwhile, in the hallway...

Towanda: Go Toni!

Tamar: it's getting hot in here. Chile! I need some water.

Trina: Me too.

Trina dropped her water bottle by accident and Toni and Babyface jumped back from each other and looked towards the door.

Toni: Oh my God...

The sisters ran as fast as they could to the janitor room next door to hide.

Traci: Trina! How the hell did you manage to drop your damn water bottle!

Trina: Sorry! I got thirsty and my hand slipped.

Tamar: Now we got to hide in this bacteria infested closet. And I gotta burn my Jimmy Choo shoes that I just bought. Damn Gina!

Trina: No you don't! Just spray them with disinfectant when you get home.

Towanda: Be quiet. I can hear them talking.

All the sisters leaned their ear against the wall to hear Toni and Babyface talk next door.

Babyface: I just found a water bottle at the door, nothing else.

Toni (fixing her shirt): Oh my God. I'm so stupid. Stupid!

Babyface: How?

Toni: I'm seducing and making out with a married man, Ken! Keri was right.

Babyface: No he was not. I kissed you first. I-

Toni: No I kissed you first.

Babyface: But I kissed you lip to lip.

Babyface began to move closer to Toni, but Toni began to back away.

Toni: I think it's time for us to go back out before people start worrying about us.

Babyface: So we're not going to discuss what just happened between us?

Toni (biting her lip): No, this meant nothing. Ken, you're married and I felt vulnerable and-

Moving into Toni's personal space and grabbing her waist.

Babyface: So you didn't feel anything when I kissed you right here (her neck) or right here (behind her ear)?

Toni closed her eyes and moaned. Before she could answer, footsteps could be heard coming towards the door. The two separated and looked at the door.

Choreographer: I've been looking for you two. I don't know where your sisters went, but they didn't leave the building. Are you guys ready to get back to rehearsal?

Babyface looked at Toni.

Babyface: Are you okay now, Tone?

Toni (not making eye contact): Yeah. Um, let's go rehearse.

Choreographer: Okay. But Toni, your lips look swollen. Do you need any ice?

Babyface looked down smiling trying to keep his composure.

Toni (blushing): No, I'm fine.

The three walked away leaving the sisters still listening from the janitor's room.