Chapter 9

~One Week Later~

I sat at my desk doing this boring homework, when my phone buzzed.

How did school go? ~ Carlos”

I rolled my eyes as I thought back to today, then replied back.

It went fine.. But you do know you are just down stairs and you can come up here to talk to me right?”

I would come up there but Kendall doesn't want me 'bothering' you.”

I sighed grabbing the things I would need to do the homework and walked down stairs.

“Help.” I groaned, as I put my what felt like, ten pound, math textbook on the counter. I didn't really need help with it but, I didn't want to be alone in my room.

“How much work you got left?” Kendall asked.

“Math and then half of an essay left for English.” I said

“You have an essay to write on your second week?” Logan asked, I nodded.

“I thought they would go easy on you.” Logan said.

“Who's Cody?” James asked, I snapped my head around to see him with my phone.

“A friend.” I said calmly, even though I was freaking out inside.

“That you meet at school?” Logan said as he raised his eyebrow at me.

“Yep.” I said.

“And he's a boy?” Kendall asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“No.” James said.

“What?” I asked.

“You are not hanging around with a boy.” James said.

“Dad, all the girls hate me cause I'm the 'daughter of Big Time Rush' and they made that known today at lunch. Stupid little bi-”

“Taylor Elizabeth.”

“Sorry, but they are. They really hate me.” I said.

“And if I so happened to get in some kind of fight that I can't get myself out of, then I'll have a guy friend to save me.” I said.

“She has a point.” Carlos said.

“And I've already kinda made friends with the whole football team and that's probably why those girls hate me. But! I'm not going to date any of them cause I'm set on someone else who will never date me cause he's famous.” I said.

“The whole football team?” Kendall asked. I nodded.

“I didn't think she would make friends that fast.” Logan said.

“You guys are making it out like I'm anti-social.” I said rolling my eyes.

“So please, give them a chance. Please.” I said.

“Fine, but if they go near you, I'm killing them.” James said making me roll my eyes.

“So what's Cody like?” Carlos asked.

“I'm not going to answer that question.” I said as I went back to my homework.

“Come on Taylor, tell us.” Carlos said as he poked me in my side.

“Stop.” I said pushing his hand away.

“Tell us.” Carlos said

“No.” I said.