Chapter 5

A/N: So I mentioned some One Direction 'hate' in here.. I don't hate One Direction and I'm not trying to bag on them, I'm sorry if you are a fan of 1D I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but Taylor hates them.. So yeah. Enjoy!

I sat in the waiting room, Carlos sitting next to me.

I was scared to death of doctors,nurses and worse anything that had 'professional' in it. Well maybe not professional singers or something like that.

“Hey, you're going to be fine.” Carlos said putting his hand on my shoulder rubbing it.

“Well you go back there with me?” I asked

“I wish I could Tay-Tay, but I can't.” He said frowning.

I sighed, this was going to be hard.

“Ms. Taylor.” The nurse by the name of Kayla said smiling

I looked at Carlos and he gave me a reassuring smile.

I got up and walked back with the nurse and she showed me a room.

It was covered in pink! I hate pink! Yes, I wore pink here and there but this much pink, no, never!

“Hi, you must be Taylor.” The 'professional' lady said.

I waved shyly.

“So tell me about these 'dreams' your having.” she said using hand gestured air quotes around dreams.

“Well I have dreams about my father trying to abuse me and kill me.” I said blankly biting on my thumb nail.

“Tell me about your father.” She said taking notes.

“He hates me.” I said I hated when people did this.

“Go on.” She said

“He never liked me, I was abused, he hated me.” I said looking at her

“Where is your father now?” She asked

“In jail with my mother.” I said

“And who takes care of you?” She asked

“My new dads, I'm adopted.” I said with my arms crossed.

“Do you like your new dads?” She asked

“I love them.” I said

She nodded.

“OK I need to talk to one of your dads Sweetie.” She said, I got up and walked into the waiting room and motioned Carlos to follow me. He did and the 'professional' lady talked with him and five minutes later we left.

“You don't like it do you?” Carlos asked as he turned right, I shook my head no.

“I don't like it at all Daddy, I really don't.” I said looking down.

“Will you go just one more time for me?” He asked

I sighed.

“Do I really have too?” I asked

“Tay we're just trying to get those dreams out of your head.” He said

“But Dad those dreams won't go away. They never will. The only way is if you brain washed me to forget about them.” I said

“Love-bug, go one more time we'll see how it goes.” Carlos said as I played with my necklace.

“Fine..But.” I started

“Not the but!” Carlos whined.

“But you have to buy me a salted caramel hot chocolate.” I said smiling.