Chapter 28

A/N: What is up my lovelies?!? I'm back and I'm ready to make more memories. So I'll quit babbling and let you all enjoy this new chapter!

~!~

I rolled over in the small twin sized bed, my shoulder popping underneath me, "Ow." I groaned, the small curtain that made the small bed dark, was sharply yanked open, "Mornin' Sunshine!" Kendall, my adopted dad, exclaimed.

I groaned even louder, "5 more minutes." 

"Nope, we are at the venue and your other fathers' and I have practice." He replied.

I glanced at my smartwatch looking at the time, "It's five in the freaking morning." 

"Yeah, pop-stars got lots of work to do."

"I'm not a pop-star, you are, you go work, I stay here and sleep, thanks." I said, going and reaching for the curtain.

"I have coffee." He said

"I'm up." I said, practically falling out of the bunk, effectively hitting my head on the ceiling off it, "Ow."

"I told you I would've took the bunk so you can sleep on the pull out." Kendall sang, walking ahead of me.

"I told you I would've took the bunk so you can sleep on the pull out." I mocked, which got me the freshly new adapted 'daddy glare' from him, making me smirk as I grabbed the mug of coffee from the small counter, sipping it, letting the warm liquid soothe my dry throat.

"Morning." Emmy sighed, sliding up to me, peering into my coffee cup, I rolled my eyes, sliding it over to her gently, she took a small sip before smiling gently and walking over to Kendall wrapping her arms around him, "I'm hungry." She whined.

Kendall smiled down at her, "What do you want to eat?" 

"Pancakes."

"Pancakes does sound good." Logan yawned walking in, a beanie on his head wearing nothing but the beaning and a pair of pants.

"Pancakes it is, the other two up?" Kendall asked.

"I got James up, but Los put up a fight." Logan replied, sitting down in the booth, pulling out his phone, Emmy sitting next to him resting her head on his arm.

I sat across from them, right as James emerged from the bathroom, placing a kiss on both mine and Emmy's heads, "Morning." He said, grabbing the coffee Kendall had just set down on the counter. 

"Los! Come on!" James called, we all heard a groan before he came out, "I'm tired," He whined, "Ohh, pancakes." 

Logan shook his head, rolling his eyes, "Taylor, you have a test today and Emmy you have math tutoring at 9." 

I made a face of disgust as a plate of pancakes was placed in front of me. 

~!~

I reclined back in the stadium chair, flipping the pages of the textbook trying to find the right answer, Emmy was sitting next to me matching the correct numbers with the right math problems, I miss those days. I groaned making her look up, "What?"

I shook my head at her, "Nothing, Ems."

"How are you girls doing?" Alexa asked, sitting down next to me, looking back up at the stage where my dads' were, before glancing back at us.

Emmy nodded, as she bit down on her thumb nail in concentration. I shrugged, "Okay, I guess."

Alexa relaxed back into the chair, groaning, "We are gonna be here a while."

~!~

My dads slowly walked into the tour bus, Emmy passed out next to me, I was half way through a good book, "Bed, let's go." Kendall yawned as James picked up Emmy.

"One more chapter, please." I begged.

"Bed." The four of them chorused, I sighed, slipping the bookmark into the book, before trotting off to bed. 

A/N: It's short but it's something, I'll posting again soon, just trying to get a feel of the characters again.