Chapter 10

I sighed as I sat in Biology, the most boring class ever. OK, so it wasn't to boring, the teacher just hates me, I got put next to the girl who hates me and I'm slightly failing the class.

“Can Ms. Taylor Maslow come to the front office please?” I heard a teacher ask as she peaked her head through the door, my teacher, Ms. Hackleback nodded and pointed at me and then pointed to the door before going back to her lesson.

I grabbed my things and followed the teacher, who I liked, Ms. Amy, down the hall, she told us the first day to call her Ms. Amy cause she hated her last name.

“So why am I being pulled out of class?” I asked looking up at her.

“I'm not letting my favorite student rot in that boring Biology class, you are going to be put in my Biology class from now on.” She said. My blue green eyes lit up as I looked at her.

“Really?” I asked, she nodded happily, “But that's not the real reason I pulled you out, your dad's here to pick you up.” She said making me eyes light up more.

“Wait.. You said dad's not dads, so there's only one here.. Who's here?” I asked.

“Kendall.” She said simply as she pulled the door open to the front office. I looked in and saw my dad sitting there looking bored out of his mind. I grinned, before running up to him. “Daddy.” I said happily.

“She's free to go Kendall, I'll have her switched from Ms. Hackleback’s to mine by tomorrow morning.” Ms. Amy said smiling as she walked behind the front desk.

“Thanks Ms. Amy.” He said before leading me out of school.

“So I'm being checked out early?” I asked, he nodded.

“Just don't tell you other dads and I'm good.” He said smirking.

“Oh! You're sneaking around.” I said grinning.

“I'm not letting my daughter rot in that boring Biology class.” He said rolling his eyes.

“You hated bio too?” I asked.

“Of course, it was boring and lame and had way to many numbers for my liking.” He said as he opened the passenger door and I got in.

“Yeah speaking of Bio..” I said pulling out my report card.

“Let's see what's the damage.” He said taking it from me.

“It's fine, it's one C.. Don't think it's an F cause it's not.” He said as he put it in the passage console.

“Good.” I said nodding.

“So now that you've checked me out, where are we going?” I asked.

“I was thinking the mall, get something to eat, and maybe stop by a view shops.” He said shrugging.

“It's weird not having a mom around?” He asked completely out of the blue catching me off guard, I nodded.

“I'm telling you it must be hard living with four dads.. And when you do get up to that age when you start your period us four are screw we are so un prepared.” He said a small smirk on his face.

“You guys won't find up cause I have Ciara, Katelyn, Erin and Maltese’s number on speed dial.” I said smirking.

“The only way we'll find out is if your mood changes.” He said

I nodded as I pulled out my phone.

Kendall pulled up to a parking spot before he reached behind the seat and then put a hat on my head.

Adopted By ThemOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara