Chapter 22

"She should wake up soon."

"We have her stable."

"There's no need to worry about her, she's in good hands."

"We are trying to figure out what made her faint."

"You can't crowd her."

"If you don't move we will have to ask you to leave."

~!~

I slowly opened my eyes, being blinded by a white light.

"Taylor, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"No, where is my family?"

"No need to worry about them, we need to worry about you."

"When was the last time you've ate?"

"It's none of your business, I want my family."

"Sweetie, you have to tell us so we can help you."

"I don't want help!" I yelled on the top of my lungs which stopped the questions and made the three nurses and the doctor move away from me.

"I have a right to not be poked and prodded like I'm a criminal." I said quietly.

"I want my family, I want out of these restrains, I want that needle in my arm out, are we clear?" I asked.

"The restrains can come off and she can see her family but keep the fluids in her." The doctor muttered to one of his nurses. They left the room after finally letting the restrains off of me. I was quite pissed.

Emmy came flying in, hoping on the bed, and attaching herself to me, it was better than restraints. Our parents walked in slowly.

"You're okay?" Carlos asked

"We heard you scream from the lobby." James murmured.

"Your cheeks are red from frustration."Alexa said walking over to me, resting her hand on my cheek, I could feel the coldness of her wedding ring. "I'm fine, I just don't like being restrained to a bed while being poked and prodded like I'm an alien." I huffed, as Emmy hid her face into my hair.

"What happened? I want the truth." Kendall said sitting in the chair next to the bed.

I sighed, "I just wanted to lose 5 pounds that's it then once I reached those five pounds I guess I just kept going.." I murmured

"And it spiraled out of control." Logan said sighing.

"Yep." I muttered.

~!~

The parents decided to go pick up something to eat leaving Emmy with me. She shifted herself to where she was looking at me, making me stare into her blue green eyes, "Don't ever do that again, please, I can't lose my big sister." She whimpered, it broke my heart, "Emmy I wasn't going to leave you." I said, "You could of starved yourself to death." She said her blue green eyes filling with tears.