Chapter 3

~!~One Month Later~!~

Taylor's POV:

“Taylor.” I heard Logan said

I snuggled deeper into my blue tie die sheets.

“Come on Munchkin you got to get up you start school today.” Logan said

“Ten more minutes.” I mumbled.

“Taylor come on.” I heard James said.

“I'm making cookie dough muffins.” I heard Carlos.

“I'm up!” I said sitting up.

“Out!” I said pointing to the door. Logan and James walked out and closed the door.

I grabbed a cute little white sun dress that went down to just above my knees that had a cute little brown belt to go around it and grabbed my white sandals. I know I'm a tom-boy but that doesn't mean I can't get dressed up every once and a while.

I got a quick shower and put my hair in a fishtail braid.

I got dressed and walked downstairs.

“Good morning Taytors.” Kendall said 'Taytors' is his nickname for me.

After a whole month I finally warmed up to the guys fully they knew my back story and knew everything about me.

“Morning.” I said still trying to wake up.

I spotted the coffee maker.

“Taylor.” I heard Kendall say.

“Please Daddy, please.” I begged. Yes, I called them all Daddy or Dad. It felt good to have some kind of father figures around.

He sighed,

“Here, but don't tell them.” He said referring to my three other dads as he handed me his coffee cup.

I smiled and took a sip of it then handed it back to him.

“Be lucky you have those puppy dog eyes like Los, or else I wouldn't give you any. They have come to the conclusion that I had some kind of trait from each of them.

I got my puppy eyes from Daddy Carlos.

I got my looks from Daddy James.

I got my photographic memory for Daddy Logan which I don't get where they got that one from.

And then they said I got my charm from Daddy Kendall.

“Look who has finally gotten up from the dead.” James said I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up.” I said

“You want me to shut up?” He asked

“Maybe.” I said

“Oh maybe.” He said then started poking me in my sides making me giggle.

“ Dad, stop it.” I said giggling.

He stopped and wrapped his arms around my shoulders hugging me.

“Remember Ladybug, you start class at 8:30.” Logan said I looked at the clock to see it 7.

“I got and hour and 30 minutes.” I said smiling.

“And after your class you get to come with us for your very first interview.” Carlos said as he walked into the kitchen.

“Yes!” I said I was very excited even though I was nervous.

Carlos sat a cookie dough muffin in front of me.