Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

Hi, I'm Taylor, I'm 12 and I live in a orphanage, my parents dropped me here when I was 1 and they never came back.

“Taylor there is someone that wants to see you.” Alison said smiling.

Alison was the caregiver here at the orphanage she was the nicest person I've ever meet, she had lived here at the orphanage since she was 13, she got adopted when she was 15 and then once she grew up she made sure all the kids here where taken care of right. Alison just turned 22 last week and all us kids threw a party for her and my roommate Addi made a cake from scratch.

“Who?” I asked looking up at her.

“A boyband.” Alison said smiling.

“A boyband?” I asked Alison nodded.

“Does Kendall Schmidt,James Maslow, Logan Henderson and Carlos Pena ring a bell?” Alison asked grinning

“As in Big Time Rush?” I asked my smile wide.

“Yep.” Alison said

“They want to see me?” I asked

“They do.” Alison said

I got up off my bed and walked to Alison who guided me to the main foyer of the house.

Yep, right in front of me was Big Time Rush the boyband that I listen every night before I go to bed.

“Hi.” They said union.

“Hi.” I said quietly, my shy side showing.

Kendall walked over to me smiling.

“Well boys I think she's the one.” He said and the boys nodded agreeing with him.

“Taylor go pack while I get the boys to sign some paper work.” Alison said smiling leading the boys to the head office. I walked upstairs and started packing.

“Where are you going?” Addison asked

“I'm getting out of here.” I said smiling

“You got adopted?” She asked

“I did.” I said

“By who?” She asked

“A boyband that goes by the name of Big Time Rush.” I said smiling.

She screamed and started fangirling.

“You are going to be living with the four most sexy boys in the world Tay.” She said looking at her poster on the wall.

Adopted By Themजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें