Chapter 25

A/N: A quick chappy. :)
~!~
I sighed as Kendall was raging as he found out what happened at the studio, Emmy sat next to me her ears covered. "Kendall, you need to breathe.." James muttered rolling his eyes, okay, I'll admit it's entertaining when Kendall gets all in rage mood but it's also very sweet. "James, our daughter's dance teacher told her to lose weight, she's recovering from an eating disorder." Kendall huffed, I swallowed hard, and Dad seemed to notice, "Taylor, what did you eat today?" Kendall asked, "And apple for breakfast." I mused, "For lunch?" He asked, "Nothing." I said, he sighed, "Pick another class." He muttered, "But dad!" "No, buts Taylor, your health comes first before anything." He asked, "I want to be Clara.." I muttered, he sighed walking over to Emmy and I, he cupped my face in his hands, "I know you do Sweetheart, I just hate to see you starve yourself, I blamed myself once we were informed you were starving yourself, we are your parents and we didn't see it." He muttered, I searched his eyes, his words were true, so true. I nodded, "I'll take Lyrical then." I mused, "Thank you." He mused, kissing my forehead, before leaning over to Emmy kissing her forehead, as she uncovered her ears.
~!~
Later that night, I was in the lobby of the dance studio just getting finished with Lyrical, the teacher was so nice, she had a eating disorder also so she knows how it is. "Emmy!" I heard being screamed, I jumped up, Carlos and Alexa looked up. "You shouldn't have said that to my big sister, and you aren't going to say it to me Missy!" Emmy yelled, I looked over at Alexa who shrugged, Ms. Bonidines walked out holding Emmy's arm in her grasp roughly, Emmy's eyes filled with tears, "Let me go!" She yelped, "This one, she needs discipline!" The old woman scolded, shoving Emmy towards me, I held her in my arms, trying to calm her down.
~!~
"shh." I whispered, "She hurt me, Tay!" "I know Ems I know, you got to calm down tho." I pleaded, I knew if the parents came home to this it would be horrible. Alexa and Carlos was out dealing with the teacher, they dropped us off then went back, they were both in a rage. I picked Emmy up off my lap taking her upstairs into our shared bathroom, setting her on the counter, looking at her arm, the handprint still very visible, "Shh." I whispered, pushing her reddish blonde hair away from her face, she looked pitiful. I grabbed the burns way cream out of the draw that I had took with me from when my father used to grab me like that, "it's going to sting." I whispered, she whimpered at me, before I rubbed it on, she buried her face in my neck trying to muffle her cries, it broke my heart to see her like this. Her cries died down once the sting and pain started to subside. "See, all better." I mused, she nodded into my neck, only sniffled could be heard, "Taylor! Emmy!" I heard being called, James, I smiled lightly, pulling Emmy off the counter carrying her downstairs, "You two okay?" He asked placing his keys on the counter kneeling down his knees barley touching the floor, "'Los called and told me everything, I came home as soon as I could." He mused, "We're fine, just a bit shook up." I mused as I set Emmy down, she ran straight into James' arms, he petted her hair gently, "Your little heart's racing." He mused, taking a look at Emmy's arm, "I put some of that burn away cream to make the pain stop." I mused locking my hands behind my back, "Look at you being a good big sister." He mused, kissing my forehead, Logan run into the house, "Oh, thank goodness." He mused, picking up Emmy who yelped, "Sorry." He whispered, kissing her cheek, "That mean lady yelled at me." She mused, "Why's that?" He asked setting her on the kitchen island counter, "I'm not telling." She mused, not even a minute later Carlos, Alexa and Kendall walked in, I looked up slightly, "Does anyone know what happened?" Kendall asked, "Only Emmy." Carlos said sighing. "The reason why she was yelling at me, is because I got tired of her talking bad to everyone about my big sister." Emmy said crossing her arms, I grinned shaking my head, "You made her so mad though." I mused, she shrugged, "She's an old bat." Emmy mused, making us all laugh.