Chapter 2

Taylor's POV:

I woke up the next morning because of the glare of the sun right in my eyes.

I groaned and got up grabbing my clothes which were a pair of dark faded jeans and a black shirt that said, “We're to dangerous, you don't want to mess with us.” a little phrase that me and Addison always said.

I put my hair in a side braid and walked downstairs to see Carlos cooking breakfast.

“Morning Tay-Tay.” He said smiling

“Morning.” I said then yawned

“Sleep well?” He asked I nodded and placed my head on the counter.

“Good morning.” James said as he walked into the kitchen.

“Our guests should be here in a few hours and look who is up.” Kendall said smiling.

“I'm not a good morning person.” I said

“She's very quiet.” Carlos said putting a plate in front of me with hash browns bacon and sausage.

“Alison told me you hated eggs.” Carlos said.

“I've never liked them.” I said scrunching up my nose.

“I don't like ketchup.” Carlos said

“How can you not like ketchup?” I said making James,Kendall and Logan (who had just walked into the room) grin.

“I guess since I ate it so much when I was a kid I don't like it anymore.” He said

“We need to get him back on the normal bus.” I said making the other three chuckle.

“Have you ever had eggs with ham and cheese in them before?” James asked, I shook my head no.

“Well how about I make you some not to much and you can try it?” He asked

“OK.” I said I might as well try it.

I nibbled on some bacon while I watched the four of them cook.

“So who am I meeting today?” I asked.

“All of our parents, my brothers, Logan's sister, Carlos' siblings and then Katelyn,Ciara and Erin.” Kendall said, I smiled I was going to have the family I always wanted.

“Now is that smile something we should worry about?” Carlos asked

I shock my head no.

“Alison told you guys to much.” I said

“Here.” James said putting a small plate in front of me.

I hesitantly took a bite out of it and smiled.

“That's really good.” I said then started eating more of it.

“No one else is allowed to cook me eggs besides James.” I said then continued eating.

~!~2 hours later~!~

The door bell went off.

“That's probably our guests.” James said then got off the couch and answered the door, I heard chatter and then 3 girls walked in.

“Taylor, these are ou-” I cut James off.

“Logan I know who they are, Ciara,Katelyn and Erin, your co-stars.” I said smiling.

“She knows her facts.” Ciara said smiling.

The door bell rang again and in walked more people who I didn't know.