Chapter 21

I sighed lightly, trying to focus on school while ignoring my growing stomach pangs. So I've skipped a few dinners and lunches and breakfasts. But it's for a good thing, I wanna be pretty don't I? Yeah, I do. "Taylor! Dinner!" I heard Emmy yell running past my room, "Not hungry! To much homework!" I called back, hoping to get out my second dinner in a row, I'm actually surprised my fathers and mom haven't caught on yet, maybe it's just they're to busy to worry about me, we'll just chalk it up to that.

Someone knocked on my door pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked up to see Alexa, "dinners ready, I made your favorite." She said, I could see she was worried, it was in her eyes after all. "I have to much homework, one I finish it, I'll come down and eat some." I said, hoping that lie would work for the second time this week. "Alright, just make sure you eat something." She mused, before walking out of my room. I'll go down when they all go to bed, make it look like I ate. That will always work.

~!~

I woke up with a horrible headache, now I was sitting on the couch while Logan tries to figure out what's wrong with me.

"I've told you, I'm fine, it's probably just me staring at my computer to long." I said, as he walked into the living room.

"You have a headache, are you sure that's all?" He asked, I nodded, before standing up going to go head to my room before everything went black.

~!~