✨Chapter:58✨

Surbhi's POV

The kiss was initially soft but now it is turning into a rough one. It feels like he isn't kissing me he is eating me.

He broke the kiss and looked at me. His eyes were showing some emotions which I wasn't able to read.

"Tell me to stop." He said while breathing heavily.

"Don't stop." I let my emotions take over me.

Without wasting a second he smashed his lips on mine. Kissing me roughly.

He suddenly lift me up in his arms without breaking the kiss, he started walking to my rented room.

He pushed the door with his legs still not breaking the kiss. He put me softly on the bed before hovering over me.

"We should change clothes-" He didn't let me finish and smashed his lips on mine stopping me from speaking further.

He was kissing my jawline and then proceed to place wet kisses all over my neck and collarbone.
"Ahh.. " I moaned when he sucked my sweet spot.

"We don't need to do that." Saying this he removed pallu from my chest and tore the blouse in a swift motion.

I gasped at this action.
"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked.

"No.. I'm just shocked... It's just you tore my blouse this fast." I said not maintaining eye contact with him. Bhagwaan ji, I'm so embarrassed.

He didn't said anything so i looked at his face. My eyes widened when I saw what he is staring at.

"Besharm hai aap Ekansh." I said and hit his shoulder lightly.
(You are shameless.)

"Aao tumhe meri beshrmiyat dikhata hoon." Saying this he leaned closer to me.
(Let me show you how shameless I am.)

He unhooked my bra first. "I missed them." He said making my face red due to shyness. Without any warning he attacked my nipples.

"Umhh" I moaned in pleasure as he sucked my left nipple while playing with right one with his fingers.

He sucked the left one for a good amount of time before proceeding to right one.

"I can never get tired of them." He said removing his mouth from my breast leaving them sore.

His hands then proceed to open my saree. In no time he opened my saree along with peticot. Now I am only in my pantie minus bra. And he was staring at me like I'm his prey.

He was going to remove my bra but i grabbed his hand to stop him. He looked at me with confused expressions.

"This is cheating... You also have to remove your shirt." I said and I don't know from where I get this courage.

He smirked. "I'll appreciate if you yourself remove this." He said.

I sat straight before leaning closer to his shirt. While I was Unbuttoning his shirt I could feel his strong gaze upon me.

After Unbuttoning, I threw his shirt on the floor.

"His six-packs abs are so hot." I thought while staring at his well built chest.

"You can stare at this later. But now we have some other work." Saying this he pushed me on the bed and then grabbed my both thighs placing them on his shoulder and removed my pantie.

"You're so beautiful wifey."

Giving me no time to process he pressed his lips on my inner thighs making me gasped. I was in immense pleasure. A strange sensation rushed through my body.

He traced his lips on my entrance. "Ahh." I moaned in pleasure when he started moving his tongue there. I clutched the bedsheets tightly. This pleasure was doing something to me.

I was feeling pressure inside my vagina..i don't know what it is but I was trying my best to hold it back.

"Ek-ansh I am fee-ling some-thing in my sto-mach." Hearing this he stopped for a second and looked at me with a smile.

"Take a deep breath and let it go. Whatever you are holding." He said before thrusting his mouth inside my vagina again. This time he was moving his tongue more furiously. I couldn't hold it back anymore ... Something came out of my vagina... This was giving me some heavy unknown amount of pleasure.

"I-i fee-l go-od." I said while breathing heavily.

He pulled out and licked his lips. He took my hands and placed it on his member. Damn it's so hard. I slightly pressed that. He closed his eyes, I saw goosebumps on his hands.

"I can't wait anymore." He said.

"Then don't." I said. As I said he started opening belt and then proceed to remove his pants then his boxer.

My eyes widened when I saw his member. He smirked at my reaction.

My heart was beating fastly as he was adjusting himself between my thighs. He rubbed his member on my part giving me goosebumps all over my body. Without wasting any second more he thrusted his member inside me.

"Ahh.." I screamed because of pain. He was thrusting in and out slowly.
He captured my lips and started kissing me to distract me from this pain.

"Fuck, you are so tight." He said before thrusting into me hardly.

"Ek-ansh." I screamed his name but this time in pleasure. The pain was gone now my body was in fire due to immense pleasure. I could feel our bodies together. Now it's no more me and you... It is "us" Now.

"Ahh...Faster." I said and he did obey.
We continued till he both were tired as hell.
.
.
.
He cleaned both of us before moving inside the duvet. He kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you."

"I love you more." I said and we both slept on each other arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So that's it for today 😭

This was my first time writing smuts... Please forgive your author if  did any mistake.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And yeshhh do tell me how's the chapter 😉.

See ya very soon💃💗🍥.