Imagine # 54

Y N :

I was going to pick up my son Nolan from his dad house.I let Chris get him on the weekends and that's it , no extra days , no nothing !I rung Chris doorbell and like always he didn't answer so I walked in.When I walked in I heard Chris blasting him and Tygas Fan Of A Fan album.I imediatly turned the music off , as soon as I did that I was faced to face with Chris.

Chris:"Why'd you turn that ---"he said before I cut him off.

Me:"Where's my son?"I said crossing my arms and looking at him.

Chris:"Why can't he stay longer?"he said somewhat pleading.

I didn't have time for his bullshit so I moved him out the way and went up to Nolans Room With Chris Right Behind me.I Seen my 3 year old son playing with his toys.

Nolan:"Mommy!!!"he said running up to me.He was such a mommas boy but I didn't mind being that he's always is with me so it was bound to happen.

Me:"Hi Baby."I said picking him up and giving him kisses.

Chris:"I would love it if you'd let me spend some more time with our son."he said handing me Nolans bags.

Me:"You get to see him every weekend don't take that for granted.."I said picking up nolans toys and handing it to him.

Chris:"Buts It's just that I want Nolan and my daughter Royalty to see each other"he said while I cringed when he said "my daughter."I still wasn't used to those words being that I always thought me and Chris was gonna be the one to have a daughter together."They are siblings you know."He continued."My actions shouldn't be the reason why the two of them can't see each other."he said waiting for my answer.

I Sighed.

Me:"You're right Chris..I'll let you have him longer next week."I said looking at him.

Chris:"thanks I appreciate it.."he said lowly.

I nodded and began to exit out of my son's room.But before I reached the door Chris stopped me.

Chris:"Wait.."he did hesitated to say the next words out his mouth.My back faced him while me and Nolan was faced with the door."I..Uhm..Miss You.."He said.

I looked down at my heels and bit my lip a little.I shook my head and was ready to leave out the room until he stopped me again.

Chris:"You don't feel the same way?"he said with sadness in his voice.

I Sighed and sat Nolan on his bed while he played with his toys.I'm so glad he's to young to understand our conversation.

Me:"Chris Look..I'm not the same stupid and naive girl who believes your bullshit."I said turning around to face him.He was about to talk but I began again."But to be honest with you I do miss you but the old Chris..The Chris who didn't lie , cheat and had another baby with somebody else while we were together."I said sadly shaking my head and leaving him speechless standing there.

Me:"Come on Nolan Lets get you home."I said picking him up and finally leaving his room.

I didn't regret what I said because it was the truth..Long Live The Old Chris I Once Knew.