High

Yn pov: I was at home studying & doing my homework. I was stressing because I had this big exam coming up .I decided to take a break. I went on twitter & tweeted that somebody should facetime mee. Soon as I tweeted that a couple mins later Chris facetime me.

Me: "Hey"I said sounding stressed out .

Chris: Wassup damnn Yn you look horrible.

Me:Fuck you

Chris:I didn't mean it in a bad way, I meant that you look stressed out & that you gotten no sleep.

Me:I Didnt I just been studying. My parents been pressuring me to study more I just need to take a break but anytime I try to they tell me to keep studying.

Chris: Just come & see me!!

Me:Hell no so my parents can kill me!! they don't already like you because you got me drunk that time or when I skipped the whole day of school just to chill with you or the time when (gco)

Chris:Okayy okayy I get it!! but forreal thoee you gotta stop being a good girl & live on the edge sometimes.

Me:Your right. I'm coming to see you now.

With that I hung up & got ready.I brushed my hair & let it out.I put on a lil make up & lip gloss. I put on some tights that fitted me well & a crop top on. Then I just threw on some cute sandles. I snuck out the window because if my parents seen me wearing this outfit or leaving out so late even thoee I'm 18 or especially going to see Chris they would kill me. I hopped into my car & drove to Chris house.

Chris pov: Yn coming over!! She is like my bestfriend.She is a good girl so I like to make her do bad things with me.I'm just tryna get her to have fun instead of her doing the boring things she do.Yn is cute & all but I don't think she would never consider dating because we are opposite from each other.But like they say opposites attract.Maybe I'll attract her one day.I was knocked out of my thoughts by the door bell.I ran to the door & seen Yn.

Me:Wassup

Yn:Heyy!! move out the way so I can come in.

I looked her up & down & closed the door & sat next to her on the couch.

Chris:Ooo I'm tell Mr.&Mrs Yln (your last name )that you got that on!!

Yn:Snitchh, they would die if they seen the stash of clothes I have but ohh well.

Me:"Smhh but you in them tights thoee whoooee girl "I said laughing.

Yn:"Lol shut up Chris!! & why you even looking at my body? "she said hitting me.

Chris: Who wouldn't look at that body damnn girl!! If you wear clothes like this all the time niggas would always be on ya top.

Yn:*laughs *Smhh Watevaaa

Yn Pov: Chris is really crazy yoo that's whyy he my friend even thoee were the complete opposite!!

Chris:ohh yeaa Yn remember how you told me you was stressed.

Yn:Yup still am

Chris: Well I got something for that

He pulled out a small lil bag. I looked closed to it & I realized it was weed smhh. 

Yn:Noo chris, I'm not gonna get high.

Chris: "Come on girl ,do it for me".he said giving me the puppy eyes.

I just smiled & nodded okay.

Chris: Come on!! Let's go roll it up in my room.

He grabbed my hand with his big soft hands & led me too his room.He had this big ass mirror in his room.Anytime I came in there I always had to take a picture.So I grabbed my phone out & stood infront of the mirror. Then Chris came & wrapped his arms around my waist & rested his chin on my shoulder. When he did that chills went down my body, I looked in the mirror looking at us.