Kissin' On My Tattoo's

This Is A Request for Chrystine143 i hope you like it babiee gal !!

Chrystine Pov:

8:40 pm

So I'm in my bedroom with my Best Friend August.I known him for the longest & I kindaa have a crush on him but I try to make the feelings go away because I don't want to ruin our friendship.But anyways he challenged me to play 2K & I beat him !

Me : Hahaa . I told you I was gonna win

August : Mann I let you win !!

Me : August your such a sore loser . I said laughing

August : Oh really .

Me : Yes really.

He walked towards me slowly . I got that bitch please look . when he got to me he started to tickle me all over . I am very ticklish so I kept laughing .

Me : Augg Stop !! Please stop

August :*stops* Who's the sore loser now !!

Me : whatever !! At least I didn't get beat By a girl

He walked up to me again and tickled me all over no matter how much I begged he wouldn't stop . He snapped out of it when my phone rang and he saw the caller ID . He just got up , turned the TV On And sat at the edge of my bed

*☎On The Phone☎*

Chris (your crush): Hey Baee

Me : Wassup

Chris : Thinkin bout youu .

Me : Awee me too

Chris:Tomorrow let's go on a date

Me:OK that sounds great!

August Pov:

Seeing Chrystine flirtinn with another Nigga hurts Me to my heart & they supposed to be going on a date.I don't know if she knows . That I like her.No .. Im in love with her . And it hurts me that she talking to another nigga til she fall asleep

Well its now 11:30 and chrystine is asleep . So I'm just going to go home .

Chrystine Pov:

Last nitee I woke up like 5 miss later to August storming out my room.I wonder what was wrong with him.BUT anyways I woke up did my morning hygiene. I decided to call August up to see what was wassup with him.He seemed mad but he's on his way.

August Pov: So Chrystine told me to come over.I was still a lil mad about last nitee but I have to tell her how I feel before she go on the date with Chris.

Chrystine:"Hey August come in".She moved to the side so I come in.

Me : ''Hi'' I said dryly ,sitting down on her couch.

Chrystine: "What's wrong with you ?"she said sitting close to me holding my hand.

Me : Nothing is wrong with me... im fine !

Chrystine: No your not I know when something is wrong with my bestfriend (gco by August )

Me:That's the problem right their I don't wanna be your friend nor your bestfriend.

Chrystine: "What do you mean then ?"She said looking sad.

Me:I don't wanna be your bestfriend or friend because I wanna be more Than that... I really like you & last nitee when you were on the phone with Chris it made me angry to see that some other nigga was givinn all their attention to you!! I wanna be that boy who talks to you on the phone till you fall asleep .What I'm really trynaa say is that I'm in love with you Chrystine & I want you to be my (gco by chrystine )

Chrystine: Omgoshh August!! Yess ill be your girlfriend !!

She jumped up & kissed me.Wow I finally kissed her words could not explain how happy I was.

Chrystine: That was the sweetest thing anyone ever said to me

Me:Lol I never knew you liked me !!

Chrystine: I always did but I was scared that it wouldn't work out & (gco by her phone getting a text message )

Chrystine Pov:I'm sooo happy!! ritee now but I was trynaa tell August how I felt too but I was cut off by Chris texting me... Shit I forgot we had that date ohh well I'm with August. I explain to him that I was now Taken he was angry & kept blowing my phone up.

August: Who blowing yaa phone up ma ?

Me:Chris he's mad cuz I'm with you
August Pov:Soon as she said it was Chris I became livid.I thought for a moment & I got excited because I got something for his ass!!

Me : *Recording myself singing*

' I don't want nobody but

Kissin on my tattoos

I don't want nobody but me

Talkin to you

Until you fall asleep

We better stop playing

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt

I don't want nobody but you Kissin on my tattoos

Nobody But you

Kissin on me
Kissin on me 

* Shows Chrystine Kissing all over my tattoos*

I post the video on instagram and tagged Chrystine and Chris in it.

I had to make sure everybody & their Grandmama seen that video ! I knew Chris seen it cuz he went on twitter & was sub tweeting me .Imaa let that nigga be mad ,cuz he just mad cuz Me & my babygirl: Chrystine are together!

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

So I'm starting some of the request so be patient!! I'm making them as I speak.